American Fan:

I think it's interesting that the same drama can strike each of us differently! There's plenty of dramas to go around and give entertainment for everyone, lol.

Right! Like it’s funny because logically I see all its flaws, but for now I can live with them!

With how many shows are airing a year, you’re totally right haha

American Fan:
Is anyone else getting invites?

No, but it's probably because I'm grouchy and bitey and thus scare people, whereas you, in contrast, are sweet and loveable.

axdxex:

I know this is going to be controversial but I just finished ep4 of Bad Guy, My Boss and… I don’t hate it lmao

Like this pair is a mess, but I’m invested and entertained.

Well scoot over and make room because I am about to be more controversial:

Re: Bad Guy My Boss episode 4

My standards must have been very low tonight because I shamelessly enjoyed this episode. WTF Listen, that wash cloth NC scene did some things to me omg. When Elis told Pat to "wipe me down thoroughly" on my god, I beg your finest pardon sir! Then Pat's legs were being opened during that bj. I thought I was back in high school math class because only my compass was dividing as such.

And then there was the rest of the episode which had my attention NOW lol. 

By some miracle this mess has gripped my attention. Never say never hence I have a no drop policy lol

American Fan:
Is anyone else getting invites?

Nope. I am a horrible person to have convos with in the dms consistently. Sometimes my responses are weeks apart lol.

p43425:

No, but it's probably because I'm grouchy and bitey and thus scare people, whereas you, in contrast, are sweet and loveable.

Haha, if you say so! :-)

Re: Love Sick episode 4

Another lovely episode. I am still enjoying this series to the fullest.

p43425:

Same! No invites for me, but I only talk to you all on here— rarely ever comment on show pages, and only occasionally comment on my mutals feeds. As you can see I’m not very ‘social’ on mdl lol

To be fair, it’s probably nothing weird… when I was super active on tumblr some years back, everyone was in discord chats and stuff.

RXinw:
By some miracle this mess has gripped my attention. Never say never hence I have a no drop policy lol

There's always going back for specific scenes that BL friends, like you, post about, LOL!!

RXinw:

Well scoot over and make room because I am about to be more controversial:

Re: Bad Guy My Boss episode 4

My standards must have been very low tonight because I shamelessly enjoyed this episode. WTF Listen, that wash cloth NC scene did some things to me omg. When Elis told Pat to "wipe me down thoroughly" on my god, I beg your finest pardon sir! Then Pat's legs were being opened during that bj. I thought I was back in high school math class because only my compass was dividing as such.

And then there was the rest of the episode which had my attention NOW lol. 

Omg I can’t beleive it—

Yes! Ep4 did it for me too lol

American Fan:

There's always going back for specific scenes that BL friends, like you, post about, LOL!!

Well true lol

axdxex:

Omg I can’t beleive it—

Yes! Ep4 did it for me too lol

4th time the charm it would seem

It is 12:25 am and I have to wake up at 4am so farewell my BL friends sweet dreams, I will be dreaming of that one scenario have yet to complete since the other night *wiggles eyebrows*

Having just finished (and loved) "We Are", I'm feeling the compelling need for more Pond & Phuwin, so I've now started on "Never Let Me Go", which I've still not seen. Quite a shift from "lightweight sugar-coated comedy-fluff" to "serious drama", but that's fine: I'm fully confident I'll love "Never Let Me Go", too, but in very different ways.

Day 7. What is your fall style like?

Style as in clothing? I usually don't pay attention to style (sadly??) so I don't know what to say here. I will still wear pants + shirt, but this time add a hoodie to this. Sport shoes too, of course. I might wear a hat too if it gets too cold (nearing the winter season that is, not in September or October). Umbrella is a must have too.

I might come back to BL for a short while

This new article made me realize I haven't seen all of the JBLs worth watching. While I told myself I'll quit watching BL, I think I should give these two BLs a chance: Eien no Kinou and Taikan Yoho. They're the only two BLs from this list I haven't seen yet. They were at some point on my ptw list. I added all the series (except horror ones) from this article on my currently watching list and now I have a variety of series to watch instead of focusing only on GL. Although I have fun with GL, having variety is good too.

DramaNomNom:

That gif is giving me more life than the series <3

i mean... no series can beat an irl date, right? uwu