GelfyFaeth222:

I have a few goods ones but this is my favourite because between the facial expressions and Wen's choker saving Rik's hand from being an awkward placement to looking like he is/was playing with it. LOL

Lol yes!! What were the other pictures like? 

The Trainee ep 11

AHHH FINALLYYYYY

That kiss was so unexpected but sooo cuteee, Ryan tip-toeing for more was adorable <3 

I’m so happy this ep just solely focused on JaneRyan!! Although we got the ep 11 curse at the very end TT

And I couldn’t stop laughing when everyone found out that Ryan liked Jane lmao finally Pie will stop shipping him with Baimon haha

I’m still not quite fond of Bahmee….

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Lol yes!! What were the other pictures like? 

To avoid having one massive long post for those who want skip, I'm going to try and break it into 3 arcs just to make it easier for everyone and was going to post some of the pictures I have just to add some visuals to the text so for anyone skipping past, they can at least admire the pretty ai men LOL 

Here are some others of Rik and Wen that I wont be posting with the text because I prefer backgrounds. A lot had to be left though because Ai hates hands and fingers LOL 

Side note ~ Kao Noppakao from UWMA would make a very handsome Rik LOL

I swear the pictures of Jay, it took me so long to get a good one of a 'thai man' that Im pretty sure bing has put me on a list lmao 

I am having waaaaay to much fun with this but hey, I hope someone else gets a kick out of it too LOL

GelfyFaeth222:
 The sex scenes played liked a steamy montage throughout the affair LOL

May you be so kind to tell me the name of this series. I truly believe all series should be watched. It is the kind thing to do.

GelfyFaeth222:
Since my brain did a lot of the heavy lifting, I just need to fill in the blanks. I would be doing this anyway for fun but would anyone be interested in hearing it as a whole when I'm done? Likely to be at the end of the day LOL

I look forward to it.

FortPeatForever:
:) I cannot wait for "My Golden Blood" to come out. I am super excited!!! ♡

Literally one of my most anticipated series.

Jadeheart:
Twink vs Twunk discourse ... take cover ... run for your lives ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

Funny enough I just learned the other day what Twunk meant lol

RXinw:
May you be so kind to tell me the name of this series. I truly believe all series should be watched. It is the kind thing to do.

ahhh, well this is embarrassing LOL As the steamy sex scene montage happened in my brain during this dream I've been posting about LOL Sorry about that.

I randomly called it Shameless earlier but think Eros sounds better. 

GelfyFaeth222:
ahhh, well this is embarrassing LOL As the steamy sex scene montage happened in my brain during this dream I've been posting about LOL Sorry about that.

Screaming lol Did I really just ask you what I think I did lol (details are still welcomed......LOLLLLLLL)

RXinw:
Screaming lol Did I really just ask you what I think I did lol (details are still welcomed......LOLLLLLLL)

Listen, dont underestimate me when I really get into something. You may get your steamy details LOL

This is getting way longer than I thought, I am genuinely going to have post this in bits but hey, at least it ll give some you some BL to read while you wait for the next episode of your shows LOL

OnyxTheHedgehog:

The Trainee ep 11

AHHH FINALLYYYYY

That kiss was so unexpected but sooo cuteee, Ryan tip-toeing for more was adorable <3 

I’m so happy this ep just solely focused on JaneRyan!! Although we got the ep 11 curse at the very end TT 

And I couldn’t stop laughing when everyone found out that Ryan liked Jane lmao finally Pie will stop shipping him with Baimon haha 

I’m still not quite fond of Bahmee….

Yessss to all that!!! THE KISS! THE JANERYAN CHEMISTRY! They are just perfect ;;

This might not be formated like a typical BL, and I agree, It’s much more of an ebsemble cast situation than a BL one, BUT this show is really GOOD.

The comedic timing is impecable!

I laughed hard at the scene where the trainee’s are like ‘no one can hear us now’, but they’re literally huddling under a tarp.

This one is totally getting a high rating from me.

GelfyFaeth222:
Listen, dont underestimate me when I really get into something. You may get your steamy details LOL

I dare you.

I Saw You in My Dream EP 1 -This was a cute little episode.  I wouldn't exactly call the main characters' relationship a "rivalry" nor "star-crossed haters" though lol. It's more like how a kid who would bother a girl by pulling her hair because he likes her. The male lead (Yu) is my style though. I liked looking at him! The premise is interesting so far, so we'll see how it goes! BUT, WTF WAS THAT LAST SCENE! Why were they floating during the kiss!? It looked kinda awkward lmao. Don't get me started on the background music during that scene! What's with that depressing romeo-juliet separating ass music!?

RXinw:
I dare you.

Oh I dare myself LOL But rest assured, I will never be able to compete with you LOL <3

GelfyFaeth222:

To avoid having one massive long post for those who want skip, I'm going to try and break it into 3 arcs just to make it easier for everyone and was going to post some of the pictures I have just to add some visuals to the text so for anyone skipping past, they can at least admire the pretty ai men LOL 

Here are some others of Rik and Wen that I wont be posting with the text because I prefer backgrounds. A lot had to be left though because Ai hates hands and fingers LOL 

Side note ~ Kao Noppakao from UWMA would make a very handsome Rik LOL

I swear the pictures of Jay, it took me so long to get a good one of a 'thai man' that Im pretty sure bing has put me on a list lmao 

I am having waaaaay to much fun with this but hey, I hope someone else gets a kick out of it too LOL

I don’t know who I love more, Wen or Rik lol 

I’m looking forward to the full story!!

axdxex:

Yessss to all that!!! THE KISS! THE JANERYAN CHEMISTRY! They are just perfect ;;

This might not be formated like a typical BL, and I agree, It’s much more of an ebsemble cast situation than a BL one, BUT this show is really GOOD.

The comedic timing is impecable!

I laughed hard at the scene where the trainee’s are like ‘no one can hear us now’, but they’re literally huddling under a tarp.

This one is totally getting a high rating from me.

Yep, definitely a high rating from me too lol this series makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside and cracks me up as well XD

I just watched ep 2 of Peaceful Property and the bromance between TayNew is absolute torture- GMMTV IS DOING THIS ON PURPOSE JUST TO KILL US FANS TT 

Istg I actually NEED this to be a BL, my heart really can’t take the small moments HomePeach have TT 

On another note, I can’t stop laughing while watching this- this series is pure gold comedy lmao