zeesqueere:
Ah I simply refuse to touch it lol. I liked Addicted 2016 and that's enough for me. The Thai remake was too painful to keep watching.

My sentiments are the same regarding the Thai version.

RXinw:

If it means anything I did not watch it either because I do not watch bromances so lets me the odd ones out together friend lol.

FRIEND!! This corner has been lonely LOL 

So I was playing with bing co pilot, and for fun for the bistro section, i gave it a description of the show i'm watching and let it create  a dish for me. And I was so surprised by the meals it was given me,  I then had to do it for all the other shows LOL

I would eat these snacks actually LOL It gave me a few examples and  I just picked the nicest sounding to me lol

Do you think they sound like the shows?

for Jack and Joker ~ High Stakes Heist Mix ~ I love that name LOL ~ dark chocolate dipped pretzels, candied nuts and spiced popcorn.

Kidnap ~ Cartel Crunch Combo ~ Sounds like a 90s cereal LOL ~ Jalapeno chips, chocolate chunks and caramel popcorn. 

First Note of Love ~ Harmony Sundae ~ creamy icecream, strawberries and bittersweet chocolate sauce

Eccentric Romance ~ Fusion Delight Platter ~ Korean honey butter popcorn, Thai coconut chips and chocolate covered almonds 

Not Me ~ Cherry Velvet Bliss ~ Coconut and cherry snowball cookies (white) salted caramel cookies (black) and red velvet hot chocolate (sean)

Updates:

Source: X

Noeul, I see you lol <3 South Korea is going hard with this love in the city 

RXinw:

If it means anything I did not watch it either because I do not watch bromances so lets me the odd ones out together friend lol.

I didn’t watch because I heard the ending sucks and I was 99% sure it would never get a second season lol I can’t handle that—