I skipped to the end of Stay With Me and yeaah, I'm not watching a show that hasn't finished it's plot. I can deal with an open ending, in fact, done well, I don't mind, but when it's like The On1y One.. No. That's sure fire way for me to get my nerd rage glasses on.

As a wannabe writer, you never end a story just mid scene, unless you know there is another season secured. That really pisses me off. I'm not sitting through 24 episodes just to for the road to stop.  

I pan to watch it once I get the time

axdxex:
I actually really loved it. I’m still debating what to rate it but it’s going to be high.

I am fond of stories that are character driven and depict internal struggles. If done well, like this was, it resonates with viewers.

I also really liked these two as leads. Park is pretty and Big is so hot wth lol

RE: Monster Next Door  I enjoyed this, rated 8.5/10

Day 11 -  What is the weather/temperature like where you live during the fall?

We had an unusual heatwave last week. It reached 98 F (36.7 C). Finally, today is comfortable at 70 F (21.1 C), and that will be the average through the end of Fall. Perfect temperature for outdoor (non-water) activities: hiking, biking, rock climbing.

October Challenge (Day 11) What is the weather like where you live during fall?

Keeping it short and sweet. It's hot. 40C today. We are to expect a warm winter this year.

BabyFeatForever:
Totally random

Too random

Day 11 -  What is the weather/temperature like where you live during the fall?

Where I live it varies in the falltime. One day It can go from being like 75°F down to being  45°F the next day lol. XD

FaeryWren:

I skipped to the end of Stay With Me and yeaah, I'm not watching a show that hasn't finished it's plot. I can deal with an open ending, in fact, done well, I don't mind, but when it's like The On1y One.. No. That's sure fire way for me to get my nerd rage glasses on.

As a wannabe writer, you never end a story just mid scene, unless you know there is another season secured. That really pisses me off. I'm not sitting through 24 episodes just to for the road to stop.  

The author, Chai Ji Dan, was the screenwriter for Stay with Me and the production team announced Season 2 while Season 1 was still airing. Something must have happened, like pressure from their government and losing sponsors - something major, that made Chai Ji Dan change her mind. She ended up selling the rights to Season 2 to voice actors. I'm not sure whether they were related to Season 1. Needless to say, it was a huge disappointment. But SWM still remains in the my top 5 BL, such a great production overall. 

angeliviki2022:

The author, Chai Ji Dan, was the screenwriter for Stay with Me and the production team announced Season 2 while Season 1 was still airing. Something must have happened, like pressure from their government and losing sponsors - something major, that made Chai Ji Dan change her mind. She ended up selling the rights to Season 2 to voice actors. I'm not sure whether they were related to Season 1. Needless to say, it was a huge disappointment. But SWM still remains in the my top 5 BL, such a great production overall. 

wasnt secure enough apparently. Nah. I'm not bothering with this story again lol

angeliviki2022:
But SWM still remains in the my top 5 BL, such a great production overall. 

"Great minds think alike."  And as to the disappointing lack of S2, I am (as always) willing to overlook a lot for the sake of what's good and what I like, and there's so much here that's extraordinary.

I will continue to be weirdo even in a queer community lol Fuck it. My flag flies high lol

p43425:
I remember from the travels of my youth how absolutely lovely the mountainous areas of Romania were (and definitely much nicer than Bucharest). I also remember how absolutely terrifying the mountain roads were, especially speeding around the bends in a bus driven by a daredevil ...

Yep, it's like that, only there aren't mountains where I live, only hills. It's still close to the forest so that's nice. The roads here could use some more maintenance though and the drivers should definitely be less reckless haha

FaeryWren:
I will continue to be weirdo even in a queer community lol Fuck it. My flag flies high lol

What happened?

axdxex:

These posts are making me want to watch Fourever You ep2 rn but it’s late and I have to work tomorrow *sobs*

• Ok I finally watched it! Really liked the episode! 
  • I like how fast we're moving, it seems like the theory of 4 episodes per couple might be a thing, or maybe 8 and 8? Because from the trailer, when Johan and North meet, Hill and Ter seem to already be together? IDK
  • Ter's dad is a pos-- 
  • Ok, their whatever r/s totally ended because of that chic, and Hill doesn't have a clue, because he is acting like nothing happened.
  • Is Ter really going to just go with it without talking it out first, because boy was ANGRY just two episodes ago lol
  • I mean, I don't blame him. Hill is dreamy. 
  • Also! Are we getting Tonfah and Typhoon soon, because that little scene with the F4 was suspicious! 
 Emrys:

What happened?

oh just another series everyone and their dog loves but I dont LOL