zeesqueere:
Ah I simply refuse to touch it lol. I liked Addicted 2016 and that's enough for me. The Thai remake was too painful to keep watching.

My sentiments are the same regarding the Thai version.

RXinw:

If it means anything I did not watch it either because I do not watch bromances so lets me the odd ones out together friend lol.

FRIEND!! This corner has been lonely LOL 

So I was playing with bing co pilot, and for fun for the bistro section, i gave it a description of the show i'm watching and let it create  a dish for me. And I was so surprised by the meals it was given me,  I then had to do it for all the other shows LOL

I would eat these snacks actually LOL It gave me a few examples and  I just picked the nicest sounding to me lol

Do you think they sound like the shows?

for Jack and Joker ~ High Stakes Heist Mix ~ I love that name LOL ~ dark chocolate dipped pretzels, candied nuts and spiced popcorn.

Kidnap ~ Cartel Crunch Combo ~ Sounds like a 90s cereal LOL ~ Jalapeno chips, chocolate chunks and caramel popcorn. 

First Note of Love ~ Harmony Sundae ~ creamy icecream, strawberries and bittersweet chocolate sauce

Eccentric Romance ~ Fusion Delight Platter ~ Korean honey butter popcorn, Thai coconut chips and chocolate covered almonds 

Not Me ~ Cherry Velvet Bliss ~ Coconut and cherry snowball cookies (white) salted caramel cookies (black) and red velvet hot chocolate (sean)

Updates:

Source: X

Noeul, I see you lol <3 South Korea is going hard with this love in the city 

RXinw:

If it means anything I did not watch it either because I do not watch bromances so lets me the odd ones out together friend lol.

I didn’t watch because I heard the ending sucks and I was 99% sure it would never get a second season lol I can’t handle that—

I'm not sure how I feel about Perth & Santa as a BL coupling. Definitely in love with Ohm & Leng; I'm totally sold on them. Mark & Ohm are cute together (different Ohm that I'm not familiar with, but they seem like a nice pairing). The rest I'm indifferent to with no opinion. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

zeesqueere:

Ah I simply refuse to touch it lol. I liked Addicted 2016 and that's enough for me. The Thai remake was too painful to keep watching.

Stay With Me was an absolute stunning masterpiece in it's own right regardless of the source material. My only regret was China's censorship that stifled it from being in it's fullest expression that left them no choice but to deliver it with a pseudo-bromancy feel. However, the production team did a masterful job of getting enough through in the production for us to understand it was much more than a bromance. Still holding strong as my #1 all time favorite.

axdxex:

I didn’t watch because I heard the ending sucks and I was 99% sure it would never get a second season lol I can’t handle that—

The ending is very difficult to watch and to be left with that as the ending, especially since it didn't get it's second season, which haunts me and every SWM fan to this day.  :(

Here is the full Noeul story:

Here is the full article in Mirror Thailand; just auto translate the page to English: https://mirrorthailand.com/conversation/conversation/101840

It is now 9:08 pm and I am done with all the work for tonight. It is a FRIDAY NIGHT!!! Which means the beginning of the WEEKEND YAYYYY. I am feeling hot, young and sexy. I need to hit up a club but the introvert in me said no unfortunately. However, that doesn't mean I cannot play music in my room and dance the night  away, DJ cue my song:

"I wanna fuck you slow with the lights on
(Lights on, lights on, lights on)
You're the only one I got my sights on
(Sights on, sights on, sights on)
Type of sex you could never put a price on
(Price on, price on, price on)
I'll take it off, you're the one I'll roll the dice on"

Screaming lol.

Anyway, I have some BLs to watch so I will be back in a few with my usual reactions lol

Jadeheart:

I'm not sure how I feel about Perth & Santa as a BL coupling. Definitely in love with Ohm & Leng; I'm totally sold on them. Mark & Ohm are cute together (different Ohm that I'm not familiar with, but they seem like a nice pairing). The rest I'm indifferent to with no opinion. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I honestly like ALL of the pairings (am I… easy? Lol)— I personally think GMMTV usually does a great job at pairing people (if they do fail at other things— welp), they just have an eye for it—

PerthSanta honestly has the potential to be a big ship if they can pull Perfect10Liners off. 

Jadeheart:
Is anyone else experiencing this when trying to continue watching Fourever You? I watched the first segment of ep 1 a few days back, but I wasn't able to finish the other three segments of it that day because I was busy. I went back to finish ep1 and then watch ep 2, but I'm getting this message and it won't let me watch them anymore. Can't view them even with a vpn and changing to different regions of Asia that normally would help in these situations.

I'm watching "Fourever You" (uncut) on WeTV with VPN to Bangkok with no problems. When watching on my PC (Windows), I find that WeTV has troubles with Chrome, so I use Firefox.

From your screenshot, it looks like geoblocking, although if you're not a subscriber ("VIP"), maybe it's just a bad message and it's actually blocking pay content. 

If you are a subscriber (like me), then I recommend the separately posted "uncut" version, with complete contiguous episodes (rather than cut into four parts).

axdxex:
I honestly like ALL of the pairings (am I… easy? Lol)— I personally think GMMTV usually does a great job at pairing people (if they do fail at other things— welp), they just have an eye for it—

Agree. Domundi also seems to do a pretty good job at promoting, managing and monetising their CPs, even if Mandee has been known to disappoint on the delivery of the actual series. (Keeping my fingers crossed for "Khemjira", "Your Sky" and "Next Prince".)

axdxex:
PerthSanta honestly has the potential to be a big ship if they can pull Perfect10Liners off. 

Also agree. Both are very talented actors, and they seem to really get along with each other.

RXinw:
However, that doesn't mean I cannot play music in my room and dance the night  away, DJ cue my song:

I just can't trust your spoilers....*sigh*...

Jadeheart:
However, the production team did a masterful job of getting enough through in the production for us to understand it was much more than a bromance.

RE: Stay With Me - Totally agree! I remember when the drama page comment section was full on debating whether it was a BL or Bromance, haha.