American Fan:
Do I need to watch ep 10 for PieOzone or did you pretty much out all the details? LOL

LOL they got me all excited!

American Fan:
Waaay back when you talked about your rating process, I wondered if this would happen....

It came back and bit me in the ass and not in the nice way.

axdxex:
Agreed BUT weren't you telling me on Monday that you were done with this show lmao

SCREAMING!!! LLOL! RIGHT did she not!

RXinw:

I felt like she was smug about it too lmao jk jk

RXinw:
CASE CLOSED. 

I can't believe I read all of that.

anyway your amendment feels like cheating but there's no way this show in right conscious deserves a 10 so I'll let it go lol

RXinw:
CASE CLOSED. 

I hear you!

axdxex:

LOL

axdxex:

I can't believe I read all of that.

anyway your amendment feels like cheating but there's no way this show in right conscious deserves a 10 so I'll let it go lol

I can't believe it either lol

As the saying goes, "Justice? - You get justice in the next world, in this world you have the law." - William Gaddis. LOL

RXinw:
CASE CLOSED. 

I have a headache.

axdxex:
Agreed BUT weren't you telling me on Monday that you were done with this show lmao

RX's EP 10  post persuaded me to watch against my better judgement, so this series is declared opened temporarily. 

I went for Pie & Ozone as that was my one hold-out (reason for continuing to watch at the time) of the whole series, but fell for Shan & Ob-un in this ep. 

You might notice I didn't remark on Pie & Ozone's scenes in my post. (Sorry, but remember I mentioned I have a thing about hair? I'm going to be vain here) Soooo, with that in mind I'll share that I do not like Ozone's hair color or style. (Think haystack). I like him very much, but not his hair or fashion sense. Why, oh why do the stylists put the "cute" lead in sloppy baggy denim shorts??? It's SO NOT romantic. He looks like he's ready for a trip to the playground.

Also thanks to RX, I watched the best ep of the series, cuz Tutor & Yim. 

I even adjusted my 5 rating to a 6. 

I can be flexible. 

RXinw:
CASE CLOSED. 

all my brain cells right now ...

RXinw:

axdxex:

Whatever!! It's called being openminded. 

American Fan:

Whatever!! It's called being openminded. 

Lmao I love gifs ♡ XD

FaeryWren:

Lol XD

American Fan:

I have a headache.

RX's EP 10  post persuaded me to watch against my better judgement, so this series is declared opened temporarily. 

I went for Pie & Ozone as that was my one hold-out (reason for continuing to watch at the time) of the whole series, but fell for Shan & Ob-un in this ep. 

You might notice I didn't remark on Pie & Ozone's scenes in my post. (Sorry, but remember I mentioned I have a thing about hair? I'm going to be vain here) Soooo, with that in mind I'll share that I do not like Ozone's hair color or style. (Think haystack). I like him very much, but not his hair or fashion sense. Why, oh why do the stylists put the "cute" lead in sloppy baggy denim shorts??? It's SO NOT romantic. He looks like he's ready for a trip to the playground.

I even adjusted my 5 rating to a 6. 

I can be flexible. 

Yes! This was the best episode in the series lmao  (sad!!!)

I agree, I liked Shan & Ob-un so much in this episode!

Don’t at me but them being kinda kinky suits them so well.

angeliviki2022:
I hear you!

LOL

American Fan:

FEEL THE POWER OF MY INFLUENCE MUHAHAHAHAHA

American Fan:

You are very welcomed *smug face*

FaeryWren:

Lol just my long winded way of saying f the special 10 scene it ain't getting a 10.

axdxex:
Don’t at me but them being kinda kinky suits them so well.

What is going on in here lol