p43425:

While none of these is similar to "180 Longitude", five BL titles that I can recommend as very good, despite sad or ambiguous endings (and despite my strong preference for HEAs), are: "Eien no Kinou", "Something In My Room", "Once Again", "The Best Story" and "My Bromance" (but only the original 2014 movie - the 2021 retconned sequel was very disappointing). 

I took a quick look at your watch list and don't see any of these, but I didn't look carefully.

Thank you so much. Eien no Kinou was already on my ptw and I seemed to check on Something in My Room but deleted it back then. I'll check on them all once again.

So.....Still on Cutie Pie. Just reached the end of ep.11.......

I may have laughed........I may have rewatched  it.......3 times......I may have laughed at each time .......

I'm not a good person

*oh sweet, ep 12, i get to watch it again, this time without the music LMAO

OnyxTheHedgehog:

They’re basically devouring each other lmao 

Right! My one of my favourite kisses is the one in the club where Lian's friends met Kuea.

p43425:
Nevertheless, I enjoyed the series. The story was original and engaging in a detective sense, and the actors were quite good. Actually, given that my opinion on this one isn't biased by hormones (as it usually is*), this should give me more credibility.

I am enjoying it so far. It is not a 10 though but who knows, I have two episodes left so lets see.

FaeryWren:
I dont get the whole 'dominate and control me' thing.

FaeryWren:
Payu was dominating and spanking Rain to completely surrendering to him.

Our stars are aligning because this upsets me too.

autumn iris:
Love Mechanics (after ml broke mc's heart for the I don't know how many times already with ml's gf, mc's ignoring ml for a long time and even pretending to sleep with mc's ex to hurt ml) - became YinWar fan

autumn iris:
We Best Love S2 (ml went abroad, promising to call and message mc but giving no news for years because of a stupid promise with mc's dad. Then while mc bought a company, ml tried to work for mc using his vital position in that company while also trying to gain mc love.) - one of my favs

I agree with these so I am just going to hop on your answers lol, so yes these are my answers too for today's challenge.

FaeryWren:
*oh sweet, ep 12, i get to watch it again, this time without the music LMAO

Screaming! LOL have you no heart for Lian lol

Updates:

Source: 

RXinw:
My one of my favourite kisses is the one in the club where Lian's friends met Kuea.

(re "Cutie PIe") If you mean this one, it's my favourite scene of the whole series! (Have I ever mentioned how much I love Tutor & Yim?)