Arc en ciel:

anyone started watching  Love in the Big City ? , i wish it was released on weekend lol 2 eps  in and im already so impressed 

Day 21. Are you more a mountain or beach person? 

a beach person 

I am gonna start it tomorrow lol :). And same I am a beach person too. I love the mountains also but I love the beach a little bit more. ♡

RXinw:
Let Free The Curse of Taekwondo without a doubt or question. Two episodes was enough to declare as such.

Thank you for your reply.

I think I'm gonna watch them all but I'll watch Love Sick first.

And then I see that Love Sick will only be finished on Dec 22.

I better wait until after episode 14 aired.

Arc en ciel:
anyone started watching  Love in the Big City ? , i wish it was released on weekend lol 2 eps  in and im already so impressed 

It looks deep and heavy. I love such drama.

Put it on my ptw yesterday because I'm currently watching too many airing drama, unable to catch up.

Arc en ciel:

Day 21. Are you more a mountain or beach person? 

a beach person 

Update me when you guys are done watching, pls. If it’s tragic I probably won’t watch, but if it has a hopefull ending, I’ll watch—

DAY 21 - Mountain or Beach?

Both. 

I'm in mountain country where the air smells like pine after a rain and the stellar jays make a lot of noise. Today the wind came to take the first leaves off the trees. I'm on level with the treetops so when I look out the window I see leaves floating by.

I LOVE the ocean. The sea air, seashells and sand. To hear the comforting sound of the waves and the cry of seagulls. I was born close to the ocean, so there's a connection.

If I was rich I would split my time btw both, lol.

axdxex:
I wish Yim & Tutor would get a good script

You, me & prob everyone else. It's a crime, cuz I think they could do really well. 

axdxex:
Don't worry, it's better than Middleman's Love (by like an inch).

Yeah, it wasn't much of an improvement. I'm disappointed in both series, but not cuz of the cast. Just, everything else! 

I gave BOTW a low-for-me score of 6/10. It didn't even fit the "just okay" category. (Middleman got a 5).

Battle Of The Writers - Finale

I know I had said that I would not give an in club rating or final review but I changed my mind ("American  Fan *smirk* why am I like this lol) 

Lets rate it first:

Production - 0.5/2

Writing - 0.5/2

Acting - 2/2 (You have to be an amazing actor to disregard dignity to such an extent)

Intimacy - 0.5/2

Music - 0.5/1

Special 10 Scene - 0/1 (I am perfectly sane lol)

Final Rating Score = 4/10

I am ranting so please do not take too much offence to this!

When they had taken this series down for reworking after it had flopped like a penguin attempting flight, I was foolish enough to believe the return product would make a difference. Sand is no foundation to build on - shit is shit. This is one of the most vapid pieces of BL material I have ever voluntarily sat through and that is saying a lot. With the completion of this series, Tutor and Yim have yet to be given a proper script of any series deserving of one fifth of any viewer's attention. Tutor and Yim are the true casualties of this filth.

What they did was cheap and shallow. They attempted to veil the lack of a sensible plot with an abundance of NC scenes. They played to the desires of TutorYim fans by doing so. 

............................let me stop. I think I am already walking a very fine line lol.

Okay they get off this time (I know a few characters definitely did in that one scene hehe) lol. 

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"

NC scenes (Tongue and nipple action and dropped draws lol)