loubug1012:

Yes a few of us are watching it in real time. Its not great but its a good hate watch. It got better for one episode but back to being bad on the last one. You can read the comments section on MDL or come to the discord and see our real time reviews

Yes the real time views are hilarious for someone that’s not watching the series.

Vice Versa's episode. Sigh.... I'm so in love. Some people might have thought this ep was cheesy but I loved the romance underlying the story. Love the progresion of Talay and Puen's story. JimmySea have completely stolen my heart their chemistry is so good. So is their acting by the way.

RomanticRosebud_BL:

Vice Versa's episode. Sigh.... I'm so in love. Some people might have thought this ep was cheesy but I loved the romance underlying the story. Love the progresion of Talay and Puen's story. JimmySea have completely stolen my heart their chemistry is so good. So is their acting by the way.

I LOVED IT!!! I am so hooked

loubug1012:

Me too <3 This Series is awesome.

And Sea and Jimmy doing a great Job.

Kdramawoolover:

Is anyone watching  Unforgotten Night and any reviews on it

Yes we have a Hatewatch Club XD

hmm.. its better than Check out and worse than the most other Series..

But we have hope and trust in the BL God

camooflage:

+1, The series is really great and is at good progress. Actors really look Hot and great acting too.

I wish they would show Real Talay and Puen's situation with Tess and Phakorn soul

loubug1012:

Gmmtv hit a stride with this series. I am freaking hooked too, everything is perfect So far, however I’m dreading the angst when it comes. 

camooflage:

They are! Better than I expected to be honest.  Jimmy, esp he’s surprised me with how good he is as Puen/Tun. Guess he needed a character like this to show what he can do. Sea is great, no complaints at all there. 

Y’all I have a lot of self control with waiting for dramas but MAN y’all are making me want to watch it badly. I’ll see ya in three months with my thoughts on the series lol….

camooflage:

May I know how to join the club

Raining Sunshine:

+1, The series is really great and is at good progress. Actors really look Hot and great acting too.

I wish they would show Real Talay and Puen's situation with Tess and Phakorn soul

I totally agree with that, hopefully they will soon. 

wildbutterfly_32:

I totally agree with that, hopefully they will soon. 

Nononono  we need this for a 2nd Season :-D

hihi I'd like to join to the club^^

camooflage:

I feel bad for people bashing Check out - you all need to take it for what it is - a telenovela - then its an entertaining watch I tell ya. The show knows what it is and is doing great at it!

As for the UN - sign me up to the club - they wanted to be a serious production but it did not pan out xD the casting was NOT good here - also I bet no kiss/NC budget or I HAVE NO IDEA... I mean they had consulted BDSM people for this SO WHY... uhh 

Anyway still watching to see how bad it can get xD

Blue Poison:

I feel bad for people bashing Check out - you all need to take it for what it is - a telenovela - then its an entertaining watch I tell ya. The show knows what it is and is doing great at it!

As for the UN - sign me up to the club - they wanted to be a serious production but it did not pan out xD the casting was NOT good here - also I bet no kiss/NC budget or I HAVE NO IDEA... I mean they had consulted BDSM people for this SO WHY... uhh 

Anyway still watching to see how bad it can get xD

I cannot in good conscience call Check Out a telenovela that is giving telenovelas a bad wrap! If Check Out had a modicum of the charm, drama, characters and humor that a telenovela had it would be great. But it doesnt have any of those things. This show literally has no one for you to root for. None of the characters are likable. Im not rooting for any of them to be together unless its in group therapy. No one is good, no one is a villain, no one can make a decision, no one can tell the truth.......is all just so frustratingly meh. UN is a least funny even if unintentionally!