Kdramawoolover:

We can't forget Aoki in this list just reminding 

Aoki is from (drama name)?

Vietnamese BLs?

As MDL doesn't list Vietnamese shows (yet), I was wondering if there is a list of Vietnamese BLs with ratings and/or short descriptions around somewhere?

I'm currently watching "Want to See You" on YT. It's a complete mess, but watching with a friend, we very much enjoy it. (I also enjoy "Unforgotten Night", just as a reference for how bad my taste is :-D )

So I'd be curious to check out some other BLs from Vietnam. I have been recommended "Mr Cinderella" but that's about it.

Plushpriestess:

My most loved character from the 2022 BL year so far is Hia Lian in Cutie Pie with Porsche, Kinn, Vegas and Pete from KinnPorsche a close second.  Zee just melted my heart so he gets to be top place!

Thank you ❤, Hia lian and KinnPorsche characters are already added to Favorite BL characters 2022 so far.

Raining Sunshine:

Thank you ❤, Hia lian and KinnPorsche characters are already added to Favorite BL characters 2022 so far.

Sorry to repeat, I didn't read the instructions properly it seems!

Raining Sunshine:

Aoki is from (drama name)?

Thats what i was thinking. I only know one Aoki

loubug1012:

Thats what i was thinking. I only know one Aoki

Aoki from Kieta Hatsukoi? He's the only Aoki I know too

Imagine how much shorter dramas would be (BL or otherwise) if the characters knew how to use their words-

Plushpriestess:

Sorry to repeat, I didn't read the instructions properly it seems!

No no, you did right.  Thing is to comment your favorite 2022 bl character. Repetitive earns extra points. 

XD  Seriously! What would be left without the pain of misunderstandings and miscommunication?!

TheUntamedHeart:

XD  Seriously! What would be left without the pain of misunderstandings and miscommunication?!

Just maybe at most 5 eps of getting along and communicating like functioning humans- but oh well they are "dramas" hahahahahaha

H hoshthegoat:

Just maybe at most 5 eps of getting along and communicating like functioning humans- but oh well they are "dramas" hahahahahaha

Well, we definitely can't have communicating like functioning humans! Bring on the additional 11 episodes of angst and shenanigans!!!

Hi! I would like to join.

TheUntamedHeart:

Well, we definitely can't have communicating like functioning humans! Bring on the additional 11 episodes of angst and shenanigans!!!

What's a drama if if they don't have at least 5 instances of running away before getting the full picture of what's going on? A travesty I say bwahahaha

Muttery Monkey:

Vietnamese BLs?

As MDL doesn't list Vietnamese shows (yet), I was wondering if there is a list of Vietnamese BLs with ratings and/or short descriptions around somewhere?

I'm currently watching "Want to See You" on YT. It's a complete mess, but watching with a friend, we very much enjoy it. (I also enjoy "Unforgotten Night", just as a reference for how bad my taste is :-D )

So I'd be curious to check out some other BLs from Vietnam. I have been recommended "Mr Cinderella" but that's about it.

I really liked Goodbye Mother, which is on Viki now. 

https://www.viki.com/movies/37813c-goodbye-mother?qId=4289909743f1c47491c9bd822529e0d1

Muttery Monkey:

Vietnamese BLs?

https://world-of-bl.com/index.php/Main/Shows-Country

Try looking at the list in the Vietnam section