Arc en ciel:

just watched this mini bl serie Our Golden Times and i want a season 2 so badly

I am gonna go watch it now lol ♡

Does anyone have BL serious that is their comfort series? I was doing a quick little rewatch of Monster Next Door and I think that one is gonna be part of list of bl series that bring me comfort. 

Day 20

Who are some of your favourite supporting roles in BL series?

Any role that Poppy has been in. He plays my favorite supporting characters every time. I love him.

For those who watched, regarding the episodes of Bad Guy My Boss and Love Sick - remake that were released today, did anything pivotal happen in either because I am way too reluctant to step away from this drama to go and watch them tonight. I need to see this drama through till the end which means no sleep tonight.

So did anything major happen in either series that would warrant my immediate attention?

October Challenge (Day 20) Who are some of your favorite Supporting Roles in a series?

this challenge is making me THINK lol

• Tane from Bokura no Shokutaku : the heart and soul of my favorite BL
  • Kamsai from 1000 Years Old : she’s adorableee
  • Tankhun from KinnPorsche : no words necessary
  • Kazuma from At 25:00 in Akasaka : he helped me find the meaning of life jk jk
  • Meguru/Madoka in Bokura No Micro na Shuumatsu : such an interesting character
  • Hashimoto in Kieta Hatsukoi : a queen
 RXinw:

For those who watched, regarding the episodes of Bad Guy My Boss and Love Sick - remake that were released today, did anything pivotal happen in either because I am way too reluctant to step away from this drama to go and watch them tonight. I need to see this drama through till the end which means no sleep tonight.

So did anything major happen in either series that would warrant my immediate attention?

Just finished Bad Guy My Boss— keep watching your show lol there was nothing of great importance

axdxex:
Tane from Bokura no Shokutaku : the heart and soul of my favorite BL

Can't agree more, he's the cupid.

axdxex:
October Challenge (Day 20) Who are some of your favorite Supporting Roles in a series?

this challenge is making me THINK lol

Tane from Bokura no Shokutaku : the heart and soul of my favorite BL
Kamsai from 1000 Years Old : she’s adorableee
Tankhun from KinnPorsche : no words necessary
Kazuma from At 25:00 in Akasaka : he helped me find the meaning of life jk jk
Meguru/Madoka in Bokura No Micro na Shuumatsu : such an interesting character
Hashimoto in Kieta Hatsukoi : a queen

I didn't attempt this question because I felt so overwhelmed (so many to choose from!), but your first, second, fifth and sixth would definitely be among my own contenders.

As to Kazuma from "Akasaka": Although this wasn't really among my favourite or most memorable supporting characters, Kazuma was memorable in other ways (see Nagumo Shoma on my harem list).

Hannah:
Does anyone have BL serious that is their comfort series?

Oooh, that would be a long list.

Hannah:
I was doing a quick little rewatch of Monster Next Door and I think that one is gonna be part of list of bl series that bring me comfort. 

Same, Although opinions on "Monster" are divided, I'm among those who really liked it as a cute, fluffy, feel-good "comfort BL" with a nice use of "opposites attract" (physical and personality).