Welcome

Ariane aka RiriLaRoro:

Hi ! I would love to join :-)

Ariane aka RiriLaRoro:

welcome to the club <3

Ariane aka RiriLaRoro:

Hello. Are you watching any airing BL drama?

I'm currently watching Doku Koi, Jack and Joker, and Uncle Unknown.

Geminibaddie22:

Welcome

Thanks !

Arc en ciel:

welcome to the club <3

Thank you !

autumn iris:

Hello. Are you watching any airing BL drama?

I'm currently watching Doku Koi, Jack and Joker, and Uncle Unknown.

Not at the moment, unfortunately.  The last one I saw was "Sea Love" a few weeks ago.
Are you enjoying Jack a Joker ? Never heard of the other 2.

Ariane aka RiriLaRoro:

Not at the moment, unfortunately.  The last one I saw was "Sea Love" a few weeks ago.

Correction: I know Doku Koi but I've never heard of Uncle Unknown

BabyFeatForever:

I am gonna start it tomorrow lol :). And same I am a beach person too. I love the mountains also but I love the beach a little bit more. ♡

same mountains are fun too  ♡ 

autumn iris:

It looks deep and heavy. I love such drama.

Put it on my ptw yesterday because I'm currently watching too many airing drama, unable to catch up.

yes same here,  love a bit of heavy drama, i was planning to check only one ep then eventually watch later as i have many series on my watch list too but ended up watching 2 eps together, catching up is indeed a struggle ><

axdxex:
Update me when you guys are done watching, pls. If it’s tragic I probably won’t watch, but if it has a hopefull ending, I’ll watch—

i didnt finish it yet but the spoilers say its not a happy ending but not that much tragic and that its realistic, i have seen people saying its an open ending in the comment section but i did expect that after i started watching it

Day 22 ~ October Challenge

What were your favorite school subjects?

biology, languages i love learning about different languages

p43425:
@Arc-en-ciel: This was a really nice BL and definitely a good use of one hour. Although the story development was a bit bumpy (hardly surprising in just one hour), the actors were really good, and for a low-budget production it's quite well done. Alors, merci pour la recommandation!

Also, I never realised till now that Cantonese superficially sounds more like Thai than Mandarin (at least to my ears).

yes for a one hour serie it was good, i wish it was longer

de rien, glad you liked it :D

p43425:

Ooooh ... official trailer for "Your Sky" was just posted. I love Thomas & Kong! Similar to the teaser a few months ago, but I see at least one cast change*. I just hope that Mandee doesn't disappoint on the delivery (as it's been known to do) ... so fingers crossed.

* addition of Mike Chinnarat (who left GMMTV at the end of last year) - good actor!

I saw it too and happy to see Mike in the cast. I forgot how handsome Thomas is! 

Ariane aka RiriLaRoro:

Yes, their chemistry is always good. Yin acts as a kind-hearted debt-collector, while War acts as a thirsty-for-recognition thief.

Doku Koi is about a lawyer and a swindler. They become partner to win cases.

Uncle Unknown is about past lover who meet again in a bar. Unknowingly they're nephew and uncle. Watch it for visuals, not recommended.

Sea Love was FortPeat drama, right? I like Fort, he has that cute smile. I watched 2 episodes of it but kinda dropped it because I was expecting real conflicts or maybe past trauma or something. But the rating seemed to be pretty good.

The visuals!

Replying to Arc en ciel (can't quote long feed on smartphone),

I see that you had so many drama to catch up, I really can't compare.

And I see that you give 10 pts for Love in the Big City and 9 for Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo. Looks like Love in the Big City is better. I probably need to check it first.

As for heavy BL I see your list and really I can't compare so I'd like to recommend censored BL adaptation from China:

Winter Begonia is about the bromance (since it was censored) between a workaholic opera singer with a scheming bussinessman. The two (Huang Xiao Ming and ah I don't know the mc name but he's super expressive) were veteran actor so you can expect a lot.

and Killer and Healer is about the bromance (since again it was censored) between a kind doctor and a strict police officer. Mao Zi Jun and Ian Yi, if I remember right.

Their friendships are very deep, and since both are on war period, there's some action mostly shooting scene involved.

autumn iris:

Yes, their chemistry is always good. Yin acts as a kind-hearted debt-collector, while War acts as a thirsty-for-recognition thief.

Doku Koi is about a lawyer and a swindler. They become partner to win cases.

Uncle Unknown is about past lover who meet again in a bar. Unknowingly they're nephew and uncle. Watch it for visuals, not recommended.

Sea Love was FortPeat drama, right? I like Fort, he has that cute smile. I watched 2 episodes of it but kinda dropped it because I was expecting real conflicts or maybe past trauma or something. But the rating seemed to be pretty good.

I get why you dropped Sea Love after 2 episodes. I don't regret watching it but it wasn't the best BL. I just wanted to see FortPeat again after their previous series together. And Fort has a cute smile indeed. ;-)