Arc en ciel:

anyone started watching  Love in the Big City ? , i wish it was released on weekend lol 2 eps  in and im already so impressed 

Day 21. Are you more a mountain or beach person? 

a beach person 

I am gonna start it tomorrow lol :). And same I am a beach person too. I love the mountains also but I love the beach a little bit more. ♡

RXinw:
Let Free The Curse of Taekwondo without a doubt or question. Two episodes was enough to declare as such.

Thank you for your reply.

I think I'm gonna watch them all but I'll watch Love Sick first.

And then I see that Love Sick will only be finished on Dec 22.

I better wait until after episode 14 aired.

Arc en ciel:
anyone started watching  Love in the Big City ? , i wish it was released on weekend lol 2 eps  in and im already so impressed 

It looks deep and heavy. I love such drama.

Put it on my ptw yesterday because I'm currently watching too many airing drama, unable to catch up.

Arc en ciel:

Day 21. Are you more a mountain or beach person? 

a beach person 

Update me when you guys are done watching, pls. If it’s tragic I probably won’t watch, but if it has a hopefull ending, I’ll watch—

DAY 21 - Mountain or Beach?

Both. 

I'm in mountain country where the air smells like pine after a rain and the stellar jays make a lot of noise. Today the wind came to take the first leaves off the trees. I'm on level with the treetops so when I look out the window I see leaves floating by.

I LOVE the ocean. The sea air, seashells and sand. To hear the comforting sound of the waves and the cry of seagulls. I was born close to the ocean, so there's a connection.

If I was rich I would split my time btw both, lol.

axdxex:
I wish Yim & Tutor would get a good script

You, me & prob everyone else. It's a crime, cuz I think they could do really well. 

axdxex:
Don't worry, it's better than Middleman's Love (by like an inch).

Yeah, it wasn't much of an improvement. I'm disappointed in both series, but not cuz of the cast. Just, everything else! 

I gave BOTW a low-for-me score of 6/10. It didn't even fit the "just okay" category. (Middleman got a 5).