winnie:
aw, mewtul got engaged!!

when Thailand made their lgbt marriage official, I had thought if they were going to go for it or not....awwww, bless. I wish them all the love <3

FaeryWren:

If you know nothing about him then why do you think he's too self aware of his actor image? LOL We dont know whats happening in his life or his company. And that goes for Gun as well.

We dont know these people or know what's happening in their life and who they're dating. It's just online gossip and I want no part of it. 

Because he is. Some actors have no personal life to take care of their image. While some others pay money to paparazzi to put down negative news.

That until their rivals pay more money to let the news out or using some other way to bring them down. See how 50 Cent brings down Sean Combs through Cassie. Uh that was a nice one. Or how Gong Jun brings down Zhang Zhe Han (sad for him) through his Japanese temple years of visit photos.

China entertainment industry is one of the dirtiest, really.

True, there's some gossips on the news but there's only fact when it's a sasaeng fan talk.

That's why people join fansite. There's so many sasaeng fan there. Once their idols betray them, those idols are about to sink deep (only if they make mistakes of course).

autumn iris:
Because he is. Some actors have no personal life to take care of their image. While some others pay money to paparazzi to put down negative news.

Um no. This conversation stops right here.

I know Mew and Tul said they didn't feel it was necassary to be public because they didn't have to prove anything, which is very fair and very valid, but honestly, I hope them being public inspires more LGBT celebrities to come out. 

A quick google and I found the video of MewTul's proposal and hoenstly, if I had something like that as a kid, I'd have felt way more secure about myself when people responded to my sexuality with 'it's a phase',  you're disgusting,' and the classic 'for boys attention because they think it's hot' also the boys 'that's hot' lol 

It's just two people in love. And that should always be celebrated. 

Also, that whole proposal is one adorable mess LOL

so happy for MewTul <3333

Day 24 ~ October Challenge : Do you have a favorite superhero or villain?

superhero: spiderman
villain: joker

I finished Love in the Big City last night and all I wanted to do was crawl into the movie and hug the main character, give him hope. I think I had a bit of a show hangover.

Day 24 - Favorite superhero or villain

Hmm, I've never really thought about this since I've hardly watched any productions with superheros.  Maybe Ironman or Spiderman? 

I remember childhood stories about Robin Hood and I liked him a lot.

ShirleyCrow:

I finished Love in the Big City last night and all I wanted to do was crawl into the movie and hug the main character, give him hope. I think I had a bit of a show hangover. 

I just put this show on my watchlist. It looks beautiful but heart-wrenching.
I just hope it's a happy (or hopeful, at least) ending.

Ariane aka RiriLaRoro:
I just put this show on my watchlist. It looks beautiful but heart-wrenching.
I just hope it's a happy (or hopeful, at least) ending.

I was wondering the same thing, about the ending. I'll have to check the comments page for a spoiler before watching. That's what I normally do if my gut tells me it might be. I almost always avoid sad/bad endings. I can't help it.

Day 24 ~ October Challenge : Do you have a favorite superhero or villain? 

Superhero - Superman followed by Batman

Villain - The Joker