i love it too  <3 

Arc in the sky:

i love it too <3 

:) ♡

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Don’t use my own words against me!

I love my career choice so much lol

Day 25 - Favourite beverages

Coffee, Water, Sorrel juice (alcoholic Jamaican Christmas drink), Sprite, Pepsi, Sorrel Beer, any alcoholic drink that has a sweet taste, Arizona (melon flavour), Mango Peach drink from Island Grill, Irish Moss (with white rum), Peanut Punch, Calico Jack Rum Punch, Jack Daniels Whiskey, Disaronno Liqueur, Ocean Spray White Cranberry Juice, etc. Here are some pictures of some of the drinks I named:

Sorrel Juice

Irish Moss with white rum

Arizona Melon Flavour

Sorrel Beer

Peanut Punch

Ocean Spray White Cranberry Juice

Fun Fact:

In Jamaica Peanut Punch is also referred to as "Strong Back". Reason being, it is believed that a man's performance in bed is amplified with vigor if he drinks "strong back" before sex. Hence why they call it "strong back"; the man's back will have the endurance for hours long uninterrupted sex. Is there any science behind this sacred Jamaican practice? I have no idea as I never really looked into the merit of it, so for the people with boyfriends here you are free to make it and test how true its effects are lol screaming!

Someone once told me, "If yuh drink dis yuh can wine out a gyal pussy fi hours"

Translation: "If you drink this, you will be able to have sex with a girl for hours non-stop"

Anyway, I drink it because I like it.

RXinw:
Someone once told me, "If yuh drink dis yuh can wine out a gyal pussy fi hours"

i love the Jamaican accent LOL <3 I heard that loud and clear in my head 

RXinw:
In Jamaica Peanut Punch is also referred to as "Strong Back". Reason being, it is believed that a man's performance in bed is amplified with vigor if he drinks "strong back" before sex. Hence why they call it "strong back"; the man's back will have the endurance for hours long uninterrupted sex. Is there any science behind this sacred Jamaican practice? I have no idea as I never really looked into the merit of it, so for the people with boyfriends here you are free to make it and test how true its effects are lol screaming!

This is what I signed up for, unsolicited but interesting knowledge lmao

RXinw:
Sorrel juice (alcoholic Jamaican Christmas drink)

I'm going to look up this recipe because we consume agua de jamaica, but I've never had it spiked. Sounds really good. 

American Fan:
I personally don't know of a specific place here for celebrity talk.

Each actor on MDL has their own page, with comments sections for gossip, if you wish to engage.

October Challenge (Day 25) Favorite beverages

• Tea!!! Iced Jasmin Tea, Iced Green Tea, Oolong Tea
  • Iced Coffee! But only iced.
  • Mojito!
  • Agua de Cebada (a sweet barley drink)
 Chun Mo Rionnag:

Each actor on MDL has their own page, with comments sections for gossip, if you wish to engage.

Oh ok. I usually forget about that since I don't scroll down that far most of the time.