“GMMTV STARLYMPICS 2024”
ATHLETES and STAR CONCERT LINEUPS!

Sat, 21 December 2024
Impact Arena, Muang Thong Thani
And worldwide live streaming via TTM LIVE

Wish I could attend in person.

angeliviki2022:

me too. I'm so invested.

ikr, i lowkey regret starting it… i should’ve probably just waited and binged all at once, two eps per week are still not enough ( ・ᴗ・̥̥̥ )

American Fan:
I've never heard of this show. It sounds kinda like the K-idol sport shows. Where will you be watching it?

GMMTV stated it will be live streamed worldwide via TTM LIVE, BUT I didn't realize that they were making the live stream a ticket price to watch. I thought just the in-person arena seating was only being ticketed.
(ง •̀_•́)ง  boo GMMTV!

https://www.thaiticketmajor.com/concert/gmmtv-starlympics-2024.html

angeliviki2022:
Wish I could attend in person.

OMG that would be an incredible experience. I'd feel like I'm in a dream and not in reality. Nearly all of my favorite BL boys in one place within reach. (っ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )っ♡

FaeryWren:
Fourever You ep 4 ~ So, I American Fan is going to be dropping this show because it seems like our leads, Hill and Ter are not done yet and will continue their plot, while the other couples get started LOL

I'm also still wavering on what I want to do with this series. It's been irritating me somewhat, and I'm not connecting with it. But, I'm  going to watch ep4 tonight after dinner, and if I'm still struggling with it to where I don't have interest to keep watching, then I'm likely just going to drop it for now.

axdxex:

I'm kind of sad there's no badminton this year because Sea and Mark were hilarious, BUT the girls get track and field so yay for that

Anyway I'm totally going to be watching ^^

Can someone pls post about it on here when it starts cuz I might forget lol 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
TharnType and Manner of Death r on still my PTW list so I didn’t recognise them

RXinw:

I feel like I need to shun you. This is like reliving the shock of a certain member here who had not watch History 3 Trapped.

RXinw:

I feel like I need to shun you. This is like reliving the shock of a certain member here who had not watch History 3 Trapped.

Jadeheart:

I'm also still wavering on what I want to do with this series. It's been irritating me somewhat, and I'm not connecting with it. But, I'm  going to watch ep4 tonight after dinner, and if I'm still struggling with it to where I don't have interest to keep watching, then I'm likely just going to drop it for now. 

Hey, I'll watch it too! Let's meet back here and share what we might do.  :-)

American Fan:
Hey, I'll watch it too! Let's meet back here and share what we might do. :-)

Okay  d(⌒_⌒)

@American Fan I am so glad you responded lol

Updates:

Source: X

RXinw:

I hadnt watched addicted either and somehow you survived. I'm still working out how to shock you in a coma but you're a tough one LMAO 

I did not have the time to respond to @winnie sharing the news of MewTul's engagement because I was not home but now that I am:

When they announced their relationship a few months ago I was so happy and excited for them because for me both of their series (TharnType & Together With Me) hold a special place in my heart and gave me a lot of happy memories watching in my room after school in the evenings. Before there was a UWMA there was Together With Me for me. 

I still sometimes fail to comprehend that this is actually happening and it is not a series. Congratulations to them! 

FaeryWren:
I hadnt watched addicted either and somehow you survived. I'm still working out how to shock you in a coma but you're a tough one LMAO 

I gave you a pass on that one considering how it was left unfinished.

It will take great power to crack me MUHAHAHAHAAH

Day 24 Challenge - Favourite Superhero or Villain

I did not get into superheros until recently. As a kid I just never saw the appeal like others. However at home during Covid changed that and I watched the live action Batman movies and I loved it. Hence my favourite superhero is Batman because he has no superpowers yet still is one of the most dangerous and lethal. I also like how duality of his character allows for him to be morally grey.

RXinw:

Hiaa u can’t get mad at ur own nong!

Pls forgive ur little sister *virtual hug*