RXinw:

Dangerous Drugs of Sex - As others have mention please note the tags, triggers and warnings. I find it to be a movie that has considerable depth and needs more than one watch to full get the hidden meanings and even then there is more to interpret.

A Round Trip to Love - the second second part is when it gets really dark.

A Round Trip to Love Part 2 

I did not like these but they fall under dark category:

Love Syndrome: The Beginning

Love Syndrome III: Uncut Version - this is a series

I do not remember what happened in The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese but I think it was dark

I have watched Love Syndrome III and the one that covers the first book and read quite a bit of the books in that series  the series aren’t the best well it comes to acting and camera quality but I enjoy watching them  

I think I have watched A Round Trip To Love both 1 and 2 but I seriously cannot remember one thing about it and idk what that says about that one  

The Corner Mouse of Dream of Cheese - I have read Haunting Adeline. How bad can this be?

axdxex:

I have a confession to make-- instead of catching up or completing the 11 show's I'm currently watching-- I decided to binge watch Love By Chance lmao

btw is it just me or does Nunew kind of resemble Saint...?

Because Love By Chance is a classic and it never fails at being good. 

Maybe it’s the fact they are both cute and adorable. Well Saint was cute and adorable in LBC I would describe him that way anymore. 

Hannah:
God of Fury

I find this to be the greatest MM book ever written. That book still has me in a choke-hold so many months later.

RXinw:
Also, I have another photo I discovered this morning who wants?

Why am I encouraging the corruption of innocent young minds lol

I'll not look, just to preserve what innocence I have left.

angeliviki2022:

We'd all go to Thailand and attend the GMMTV Sports Meet where we can shout encouragements for our favorites. Since that's only a 1-day event, we'd travel to one of the beaches/islands for beach time and good food. 

I'd go!

axdxex:
I think it should be BL aired in 2024 as priority but if you have nothing for that day-- then anything you watched this year works (we  aren't running a dictatorship here, be free lmao)

This sounds cool, but also a lot of work for my poor brain. It gets overwhelmed easily when there are too many choices & decisions to be made.  I'll do what I can cuz it's still fun!

FaeryWren:

You know, around last year when I started gluing my mental health back together I decided to get into the habit of asking myself one simple question on a regular basis. 

Is this activity, or this person, adding to my life, or taking my life away?

I'm laughing at and assuming someone is having sex with a co worker because they were sitting 'suspicious' is really not healthy. 

This hurt my soul to read.

I'm sorry. I tend to run my mouth whenever someone disagree with me, to prove my points. Some friends call me their trial, a way to get their blessing. Some people call me know-it-all. Some others say they're too tired to arguing with me. And we fight back and forth.

I'm like this in real life too.

So sorry if I happened to affect your mental health. I'm not considerate enough. I'll reflect on myself. I wish you all the best. Companionship and positive thoughts are the best medicine. Meditation and exercise also helps a lot. Stay healthy.

We all want to find joy in this forum, while I disrupt the fun, so I'm so sorry. My apology may not offer you much comfort, but once again I deeply apologies for all my hurtful words.

???

RXinw:
There is so much I want to say but they are all angry, malicious and criminal. This episode left me upset, confused and vindictive. 

So is that a bad or a good thing?

American Fan:
So is that a bad or a good thing?

It is a very good thing. I am just pissed at the story itself but that just speaks to the excellent work of the writers and actors who managed to draw such a strong reaction from the audience. I am fully invested after this week's episode.

American Fan:
I'll not look, just to preserve what innocence I have left.

*whispers in your ear* Come on, you know you want to. *strokes your cheek* come be dirty with me

RXinw:

I find this to be the greatest MM book ever written. That book still has me in a choke-hold so many months later.

amen!!!!  Nikolai and Brandon are my favorites from that series. That book broke me so much.