RXinw:

Dangerous Drugs of Sex - As others have mention please note the tags, triggers and warnings. I find it to be a movie that has considerable depth and needs more than one watch to full get the hidden meanings and even then there is more to interpret.

A Round Trip to Love - the second second part is when it gets really dark.

A Round Trip to Love Part 2 

I did not like these but they fall under dark category:

Love Syndrome: The Beginning

Love Syndrome III: Uncut Version - this is a series

I do not remember what happened in The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese but I think it was dark

I have watched Love Syndrome III and the one that covers the first book and read quite a bit of the books in that series  the series aren’t the best well it comes to acting and camera quality but I enjoy watching them  

I think I have watched A Round Trip To Love both 1 and 2 but I seriously cannot remember one thing about it and idk what that says about that one  

The Corner Mouse of Dream of Cheese - I have read Haunting Adeline. How bad can this be?

axdxex:

I have a confession to make-- instead of catching up or completing the 11 show's I'm currently watching-- I decided to binge watch Love By Chance lmao

btw is it just me or does Nunew kind of resemble Saint...?

Because Love By Chance is a classic and it never fails at being good. 

Maybe it’s the fact they are both cute and adorable. Well Saint was cute and adorable in LBC I would describe him that way anymore. 

Hannah:
God of Fury

I find this to be the greatest MM book ever written. That book still has me in a choke-hold so many months later.

RXinw:
Also, I have another photo I discovered this morning who wants?

Why am I encouraging the corruption of innocent young minds lol

I'll not look, just to preserve what innocence I have left.

angeliviki2022:

We'd all go to Thailand and attend the GMMTV Sports Meet where we can shout encouragements for our favorites. Since that's only a 1-day event, we'd travel to one of the beaches/islands for beach time and good food. 

I'd go!

axdxex:
I think it should be BL aired in 2024 as priority but if you have nothing for that day-- then anything you watched this year works (we  aren't running a dictatorship here, be free lmao)

This sounds cool, but also a lot of work for my poor brain. It gets overwhelmed easily when there are too many choices & decisions to be made.  I'll do what I can cuz it's still fun!

FaeryWren:

You know, around last year when I started gluing my mental health back together I decided to get into the habit of asking myself one simple question on a regular basis. 

Is this activity, or this person, adding to my life, or taking my life away?

I'm laughing at and assuming someone is having sex with a co worker because they were sitting 'suspicious' is really not healthy. 

This hurt my soul to read.

I'm sorry. I tend to run my mouth whenever someone disagree with me, to prove my points. Some friends call me their trial, a way to get their blessing. Some people call me know-it-all. Some others say they're too tired to arguing with me. And we fight back and forth.

I'm like this in real life too.

So sorry if I happened to affect your mental health. I'm not considerate enough. I'll reflect on myself. I wish you all the best. Companionship and positive thoughts are the best medicine. Meditation and exercise also helps a lot. Stay healthy.

We all want to find joy in this forum, while I disrupt the fun, so I'm so sorry. My apology may not offer you much comfort, but once again I deeply apologies for all my hurtful words.

???

RXinw:
There is so much I want to say but they are all angry, malicious and criminal. This episode left me upset, confused and vindictive. 

So is that a bad or a good thing?

American Fan:
So is that a bad or a good thing?

It is a very good thing. I am just pissed at the story itself but that just speaks to the excellent work of the writers and actors who managed to draw such a strong reaction from the audience. I am fully invested after this week's episode.

American Fan:
I'll not look, just to preserve what innocence I have left.

*whispers in your ear* Come on, you know you want to. *strokes your cheek* come be dirty with me

RXinw:

I find this to be the greatest MM book ever written. That book still has me in a choke-hold so many months later.

amen!!!!  Nikolai and Brandon are my favorites from that series. That book broke me so much. 

FaeryWren:
I rated it a 7.5 over all.

I did not overlook your response just got distracted lol.

I wanted to hear your thoughts because I remembering enjoying it when it was released. Some of my favourite scenes include the roof top scene in the finally, the bridge scene and of course the shower scene lol. 

I am glad you found parts and aspects you enjoyed and congrats on your new stan lol

OnyxTheHedgehog:
And what’s that other photo ur talking about, hm? ;)

Should I be sending these type of pictures to you though? How old are you again? I mean, it is my responsibility as an adult (however new of an adult I am) to look out for the young minds however filthy they might be lol

Hannah:
amen!!!!  Nikolai and Brandon are my favorites from that series. That book broke me so much. 

Yess! They built me up, broke me down, and left built me back up again! The funniest part is when Nikolai met Brandon's parents lol.

If you ask me I think Brandon felt instantly some type of way when he Niko had pulled him into his lap in the beginning of the book.