IndigoMoon:
I would like to see that picture! Please send!

Check your inbox.

RXinw:

CSO ANNOUNCEMENT!

For those of you who are fans of (lusting after) Andy Bian, the actor who played Jack in HIStory3: Trapped, I have picture of him however I appreciate that the picture may not be appropriate to post here given its nature as there are those here who might not appreciate opening the club and seeing such a picture jumping out at them; especially if they are in public. 

If you are interested, tell me and I will DM you the picture lol.

I’ve heard there’s an actual photobook he released, but I’ve actually looked it up lol

RXinw:

I thought I was "mean"

P.S check your DMs lol Hahhahaha

Lmao XD 

Don’t use my own words against me!

p43425:

Day 25: What are your favorite beverages? 

Coffee (milk, no sugar), water ... and, of course, Fluke Natouch. (I know, I'm so predictable.)

I just knew you’d say that lol

half way through ep 8 of Love Mechanic. Quick, some check my pulse? Am I stilll alive? lmao

Jeebus. If YinWar plot themes is going to be life sucking bitch who tears my heart out and stomps on it while laughing, I made the right effing call to put Jack and Joker on hold LMAO

autumn iris:

Where? I would love to join.

I'll try my best not to ramble some unnecessary gossip or fact here.

I'm sorry if some people find me offensive.

Thank you for doing your best to avoid sharing or repeating gossip while on this thread. That's what counts and is appreciated here! 

I personally don't know of a specific place here for celebrity talk. What I mean by that is just about every MDL drama page and many of the comment sections under articles have plenty of conversations that qualify as gossip. 

If it's smth you really enjoy, you could try starting your own thread with others that are like-minded. Just a thought. :-)

Hey, TGIF everyone!!!!!

Day 25 - Favorite beverages

Water. And green smoothies.

Hot apple cider only in winter.

I am loving the new series "See Your Love" so far. ♡

BabyFeatForever:

I am loving the new series "See Your Love" so far. ♡

I cant wait to watch it! <3

Arc en ciel:

I cant wait to watch it! <3

♡ :)

BabyFeatForever:
Strawberry Milkshakes

i love it too  <3 

Arc in the sky:

i love it too <3 

:) ♡

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Don’t use my own words against me!

I love my career choice so much lol

Day 25 - Favourite beverages

Coffee, Water, Sorrel juice (alcoholic Jamaican Christmas drink), Sprite, Pepsi, Sorrel Beer, any alcoholic drink that has a sweet taste, Arizona (melon flavour), Mango Peach drink from Island Grill, Irish Moss (with white rum), Peanut Punch, Calico Jack Rum Punch, Jack Daniels Whiskey, Disaronno Liqueur, Ocean Spray White Cranberry Juice, etc. Here are some pictures of some of the drinks I named:

Sorrel Juice

Irish Moss with white rum

Arizona Melon Flavour

Sorrel Beer

Peanut Punch

Ocean Spray White Cranberry Juice

Fun Fact:

In Jamaica Peanut Punch is also referred to as "Strong Back". Reason being, it is believed that a man's performance in bed is amplified with vigor if he drinks "strong back" before sex. Hence why they call it "strong back"; the man's back will have the endurance for hours long uninterrupted sex. Is there any science behind this sacred Jamaican practice? I have no idea as I never really looked into the merit of it, so for the people with boyfriends here you are free to make it and test how true its effects are lol screaming!

Someone once told me, "If yuh drink dis yuh can wine out a gyal pussy fi hours"

Translation: "If you drink this, you will be able to have sex with a girl for hours non-stop"

Anyway, I drink it because I like it.

RXinw:
Someone once told me, "If yuh drink dis yuh can wine out a gyal pussy fi hours"

i love the Jamaican accent LOL <3 I heard that loud and clear in my head