RXinw:
I initially viewed your post on my phone and thought to myself, "He did not just write a whole essay for me to read *side-eye*" LOL.

Yeah it was pretty lengthy either way lol. After I wrote all that I was like, okay the series is really good but it does not really rise to this level of writing this much about it lol. Thank you for the thoughtful reply and fleshing out your perspectives on everything.

As far as his dad is concerned, they kinda left it up to us to decide how that all transpired from the scene where Q burst in and confronted his did about and questioning him about where Min went. I guess I should not have said that he was practically begging Min. I should have used different language.

American Fan:

IT'S HAPPENING TOMORROW!

Perfect 10 Liners starts!!

I went to the drama page and yikes, there's over 1800 comments already! I wonder what's the dealio! 

I really want to say, that has got to be the longest drama description I've ever seen here!!

(I might be a little high on sugar. I've got cooooookies in the house, yay! Makes this cookie monster very happy, haha. Especially after losing ALL my peanut M&Ms in the car cuz of a quick stop on the brakes)

It’s either going to get so much hate or love in those comments— but either way I’m readyyy!!!

Thank you for the reminder, I’ve had a weird week and had forgotten about it, but this makes me super happy!

RXinw:

This made me laugh lol

I wasn't laughing. I was having a serious M&M moment.  :-(

axdxex:

It’s either going to get so much hate or love in those comments— but either way I’m readyyy!!!

Thank you for the reminder, I’ve had a weird week and had forgotten about it, but this makes me super happy!

For sure! Hopefully next week will be less weird. 

I can't decide whether to watch now or wait and watch after most of the eps are out. 

Decisions, decisions...

I haven't even caught up with Jack & Joker OR Kidnap. I've gotten lazy.