RXinw:

It shall be most entertaining to sit back and watch. I wonder how such person's harem date takes place, like is it one person every 2 hours or???

Right? I wonder! Most everyone but Mr. Harem Guy has their Ult bias as their date.  

What do you mean you'll sit back and watch? You aren't gonna give us an NC date night story? That's not like you. lol

Emma:

Day 21. Plan the ULT date with your ULT bias from Question #15. Don't hold back! :-) :-)

There's nothing to hold back. I'm quite sure he's gay, so no date here.

Don't let that stop you, lol. This is our fantasy date, so the sky's the limit. No reality needed. haha

axdxex:
Nagatsuma Reo (Prapai)

Suzuki Asahi (Sky)

NICE!!! I don't who they are but looks verrrry niceeeee!

RXinw:
I know this was mentioned here before but having seen this post for some strange and sudden reason I am now slightly more in favour of this remake

You don't need to convince me! I'm in!! 

American Fan:
Most everyone but Mr. Harem Guy has their Ult bias as their date.

Hey, you! First of all, do not dare to question the sincerity of my love for each of my 36 harem members.

Secondly, assuming that the date cannot be more than eight hours in total, and that I need at least a full hour with my most dearly beloved Pharm ... I mean, Fluke Natouch ... then this leaves seven hours for the remaining 35, so that's 12 minutes for each (not including pee breaks). That's OK, right? Or can I spread the date over a long weekend?

p43425:
That's OK, right?

The real question is: 

p43425:
That's OK, right? Or can I spread the date over a full weekend?

I vote we give Mr. Harem a whole week, because 12 minutes in insane (and I kind of want to hear him out lol)

axdxex:

I vote we give Mr. Harem a whole week, because 12 minutes in insane (and I kind of want to hear him out lol)

A whole week of dates? I'm worried about his stamina. That's dedication right there.

RXinw:

Updates:

Source - X

I know this was mentioned here before but having seen this post for some strange and sudden reason I am now slightly more in favour of this remake *cough* 

Oh and:

I CLAIM HIM BACK OFF!!!!

Agred! I only watch Lita in small parts, but there seems to be a lot of attractive elements going in this show.. Damn, he's fine as hell!!!

American Fan:
What do you mean you'll sit back and watch? You aren't gonna give us an NC date night story? That's not like you. lol

Now my dear American Fan are you saying you want me to come here tomorrow and tell you all a smutty story about and a sexual encounter. *leans closer, puts lips to the shell of your ear* So *wets lips* you want me to get nasty baby girl.

axdxex:
CAN I AT LEAST LOOK AT HIM ???

Sure. JUST NO TOUCHING!!!

American Fan:
You don't need to convince me! I'm in!! 

SCREAMING LOL

p43425:
That's OK, right? Or can I spread the date over a long weekend?

A week sounds better because 12 minutes is foreplay.

sjay:
Damn, he's fine as hell!!!

RIGHT!!!

RXinw:
you want me to get nasty baby girl.

Well, when you put it like that...yikes!

How bout adding the spoiler to the nasty parts for some of us delicate beings. (fluttering eye lashes)

axdxex:
Nagatsuma Reo (Prapai)

I'm not entirely sure about this. I recently saw him in "Sugar Sugar Honey," and I don't think he quite fits the character. I have to admit that I'm a bit skeptical about whether he could convincingly portray the playboy flirtatious attitude that Prapai's character has.

axdxex:
Suzuki Asahi

I don't have much to say about his acting experience, but I have to admit that he has a cute and charming demeanor which would definitely fit well with the character of Sky.

After doing some research, I checked out the boy group WATWING, of which he is a member. Upon watching a few of his dancing videos, I noticed that he exudes a similar vibe to Lego from LYKN.  (ˊᵒ̴̶̷̤ ꇴ ᵒ̴̶̷̤ˋ)

Day 19 - How did you discover BL & LGBTQ+ dramas? Do you usually watch dramas alone or with others? 

Ahaha. So... I've been watching BL since maybe 2015? But LGBTQ series and movies since before that. I remember sneaking to watch Queer as Folk (Limewire, friends) as a younger teen. Lovesick was my first BL, and so the remake coming now as I have re-entered watching BLs these past few months is a bit special for me.

I watch alone, however I am talking to someone now who I made sure to screen. I asked him if I had to worry about his response if I watched a show with gay characters and he passed the vibe test so far. He comes from a semi-conservative Korean family to my understanding, so I had to check.

Day 20 - Something people would be surprised or shocked about me

I was in a sorority in college. Not only that, but I was assistant treasurer and then Philanthropy chair and also discipline chair (meaning I made sure everyone stayed in line). I don't ooze sorority girl, but I enjoyed my time there.

Day 19 August Challenge: How did you discover BL & LGBTQ+ dramas? Do you usually watch dramas alone or with others?

I first watched BL dramas in 2020 with the Korean series "Wish You." I wasn't really into watching BL, but I tried watching it because my favorite idols were in it. I didn't watch anything BL or LGBTQ+-related after this until June 2022, when I came across edit videos on Tiktok and YT of Theory of Love. That's when I started liking it. I usually watch alone because I don't have anyone close to me who also likes BL.

axdxex:

Just in ~

Nagatsuma Reo (Prapai)

Suzuki Asahi (Sky)

sceptical 

axdxex:
Come on! It can be a friend date lol
 American Fan:
Don't let that stop you, lol. This is our fantasy date, so the sky's the limit. No reality needed. haha

The thing is, I don't want to date him. He's a nice person, but even if he wasn't gay, I wouldn't date him. I don't date men. I also don't have a clue what a "friend date" is lol