wow you're so nice. i would've started sharpening my knives

Lol yeah I was surprised as well XD

♡♡♡Lmao I got bored so I made this. XD

FortPeatForever:

awwww, it's not showing for me

axdxex:

The trailer for Kidnap is here!!!

Well, what can I say? I guess I'm seated for this one.

FortPeatForever:

Oh there we go. I see it now LOL 

GelfyFaeth222:
I'll just take Boun and Prem

they're also my sons.

GelfyFaeth222:

awwww, it's not showing for me

• Lol it is just a collage I made of the ones I claim which is Peat Wasuthorn, Krist Perawat, Mark Pakin, Mile Phakphum, Cooheart(shared with Onyx), Gulf Kanawut, Sea Tawinan, War Wanarat, Wang Yi Bo, Gong Jun, First Piyangkul, Dech Narongdet, Leng Thanaphon & Boom Tharatorn
 GelfyFaeth222:

Oh there we go. I see it now LOL 

Oh ok lol XD

Emma:

Well, what can I say? I guess I'm seated for this one.

Omg Yay!!!! :D I am so excited!!!! I have only been waiting like forever for this series to come out. ♡♡♡♡

Ash:

they're also my sons.

yeah. I cant be bother fighting over people. I take it back. Do whatever you want lol

GelfyFaeth222:
I use to watch X Men

I big fan of X-Men. I grew up watching X-Men: The Animated Series and X-Men: Evolution. I've  seen most of the X-Men movies, might have missed  one or two. Interestingly, my grandma is completely obsessed with Hugh Jackman and would join me in watching the movies, often pointing out how attractive she found him. It's quite funny, really.

Among the characters, Im particularly fond of Gambit (he's so sexy, LOL), Wolverine, and Mystique. However, Gambit and Rogue are my ultimate favorite couple.

Can someone please tell me if the photos on page 1069 for my Date w/ Earth  post are showing up?  the The post looks blank on my end 

Simi_Tutu:

Can someone please tell me if the photos on page 1069 for my Date w/ Earth  post are showing up?  the The post looks blank on my end 

I see them ~

FortPeatForever:
I have only been waiting like forever for this series to come out.

They took their time with this one so hopefully it'll be good. It's been a while since I watched a Thai BL, so this will be fun. I like their dynamic and all, the trailer proves this can be a great series. Only if they deliver on their promises now.