GelfyFaeth222:

haha, we'll co parent. Michael Chang needs a brother LOL

lol, fine by me. Also have you watched "Manner of Death" ? (oh no, now i'm going to shower you with recs because you liked the sign-) I don't remember much, but i really like this one too. plot packed -murder- and MaxTul

2) "To Sir With Love"

this is not for everyone. It's a thai lakron. kind of uh like soap opera style? -very dramatic- JaFilm. I was looking for their dramas after liking 

"Laws Of Attraction" which is also a thriller BL (yea another murder) also JaFilm

oh no my inner self is coming out, I reallly enjoy thriller or Plot packed Bl's than dramas focus on romance. I'll stop before I tire you out. and do try watching the trailers before watching these , because there is no fantasy (fantasy BLs deserve the best also thriller too okay ash stop-) in any of these.

Ash:

lol, fine by me. Also have you watched "Manner of Death" ? (oh no, now i'm going to shower you with recs because you liked the sign-) I don't remember much, but i really like this one too. plot packed -murder- and MaxTul

2) "To Sir With Love"

this is not for everyone. It's a thai lakron. kind of uh like soap opera style? -very dramatic- JaFilm. I was looking for their dramas after liking 

"Laws Of Attraction" which is also a thriller BL (yea another murder) also JaFilm

oh no my inner self is coming out, I reallly enjoy thriller or Plot packed Bl's than dramas focus on romance. I'll stop before I tire you out. and do try watching the trailers before watching these , because there is no fantasy (fantasy BLs deserve the best also thriller too okay ash stop-) in any of these.

Oh it doesn't have to be a romantic plot. I enjoy murder mystery, action genres too, as long as they're not too graphic. Apparently my statistics say that Death is my top tag LMAO Which makes me sound, oh so cheerful LOL

- Also, LOVED The Sign, vehemently. I have now have 2 tens. Never once thought a BL could get a 10. The Untamed isnt even a 10 LOL

GelfyFaeth222:
I've only seen 24 shows. First note of Love will be 25

did you start watching BL recently ? *curious*

GelfyFaeth222:
I created a BL list

I had to create a list for the straight stuff i watched to separate them from BL lol. 

GelfyFaeth222:
Everyone else in this thread has lists the length of my arm lmao

GelfyFaeth222:
I enjoy murder mystery, action genres too, as long as they're not too graphic

me.

Ash:
did you start watching BL recently ? *curious*

I've had a few movies I've enjoyed over the years but never persistently sought out the genre. I just click on things and if I like it, I like it. I've only started to now with recs from this thread LOL

Ash:

OK. Some People LOL

GelfyFaeth222:
Also, LOVED The Sign, vehemently. I have now have 2 tens. Never once thought a BL could get a 10. The Untamed isnt even a 10 LOL

i loved (love) it too. I don't think I myself gave The Untamed a 10, but Word of Honor got a 10.

p43425:
Cooheart can be very cute and sweet, but as to your question: Yes, out of 66,120 MDL watchers, it seems you are the only one. Revel in your uniqueness!

Lol I feel special XD

p43425:
I love it despite its flaws (especially the awful Tin/Can ending, before they sloppily retconned everything in LBC2). Part of this is coloured by nostalgia, as it's one of the first Asian BLs I watched, but it's also because I am generally willing to overlook a lot of flaws in favour of the good.

I get you, although I was very near dropping LBC when I watched it- I got bored after the first few eps, especially since it was such an old BL drama. And I didn't bother watching LBC2 cuz of how much I dilsliked the first series

p43425:
Naw, I also get very emotional and teary at all that kind of stuff, but at least I knew where the series was going in the end.

I knew it would be a HEA but I couldn't help getting teary lol 

Battle Of The Writers ep 5

Where is this series going lmao

The plot is kinda all over the place....

Anyways, Tutor is looking so fine (as always lol) and that kiss was nice

I have found Manner of Death and Laws of Attraction on youtube. So I think I ll go with MoD first, when I sit my butt down after dinner lol

AUGUST CHALLENGE - DAY 26 - MUSIC!

I have three main playlists based on what I feel like. I don't really have specific genres since it varies, but I would say Indie, K-Pop and Pop, among others. Indie is prob my top fav.

My most listened to playlist is "Soft & Slow" sounds for when I'm working at my art desk, de-stressing or just relaxing at home. 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2Ot3pkY2rs4mMtr3ngEwiz?si=ad8ed5dcc8444579

Another often played list is "Bops & Pops". Great for house chores, driving around town, cooking, etc.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2YiYc0sapP7uo9KafMtIVz?si=0302d3d254684cea

My last list for wild moments or road trips and I need to stay awake, is Rock Out. I haven't collected nearly as many songs as I would like for this list.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1i3CcsMqU4XPMBypFhYnwS?si=96d58a1515a545cd

I didn't have time today to list each song individually in a post. :-(

Day 26 of August Challenge: What music genre do you listen to the most? Share some favourite songs from your playlist.

I mostly listen to pop songs, although I like all genres and songs. My comfort playlist is mostly Thai and Taiwanese BL drama OSTs mixed with a few English, Korean and Thai songs 

Here are the YT links for my current fav songs: 

My Starlight by Joong Archen Aydin (SIMM OST) 

Let's Try by Khaotung Thanawat (Only Friends OST)

Highway by Jeff Satur

Ghost by Jeff Satur

Dropkick by &TEAM

Stranger by Jeff Satur

จอมขวัญ (IFYLITA OST) 

Star & Sky by Louis Thanawin (SIMM OST)

My Oxygen by Supanut (Oxygen OST)

Complicated by Jeff Satur

Never Leave You Behind (HIStory 3: Trapped OST)

Shadow by Livingston (finally an English song lol)

Guard Down by August Moon

Taste by August Moon

Closer by August Moon

Dance Before We Walk by August Moon (I love August Moon and Nicholas Galitzine lol)

Holding On by Jeff Satur (Thx for recommending this gem @American Fan)

No More Dream by Barcode (DFF OST)

Fan With Benefit by Great Sapol (I hate the series but love the song lol)

Re-move On by GeminiFourth (My Love Mix-Up OST)

We Are by Pond, Phuwin, Winny, Satang, Aou, Boom, Mark, Poon (We Are OST)

Yellow Leaf by Jeff Satur

Loop by Jeff Satur

Station No.0 by Keen Suvijak (Only Boo! OST)

原來我沒有資格再愛你 (Kiseki: Dear To Me OST)

Whenever I See You by FOURTH (MLMU OST)

ไม่มีนิยาม (Dark Blue Kiss OST)

碎日 by Charles Tu (First Note Of Love OST)

Love Training by Gun Atthaphan (The Trainee OST)

In conclusion, I listen to too many OSTs lol 

American Fan:
My most listened to playlist is "Soft & Slow"

oooh, I spy The Rose's I.L.Y, that song is so pretty <3

GelfyFaeth222:
Never thought I'd see Rammstein sandwiched by ABBA and Kpop Lisa LOL You have a very eclectic list

Thanks, I do listen to varied music lol

Taking a quick break from work to share this with my fellow Dunk enthusiasts~