Jadeheart:
I love the fated lover trope, especially when it's tied to reincarnation. Two people fall in love in one lifetime with their very first meeting that happens by chance, and they keep meeting and falling in love again in subsequent lifetimes. I'm not exactly sure why I love it so much, but I do remember as far back as being a very little kid and having feelings of longing for something/someone from a long, long time ago. That feeling has always remained with me my entire life. I sometimes wonder if these things are actually possible and do truly happen. These are the dramas that I always love the most and stick with me the deepest.

That sounds beautiful, I would watch it. I love the reincarnation tag as well, and have always been fascinated with the concept, even as a child, having dreams of people and things I shouldn't have known about. I share your sentiments on the subject.

GelfyFaeth222:

That sounds beautiful, I would watch it. I love the reincarnation tag as well, and have always been fascinated with the concept, even as a child, having dreams of people and things I shouldn't have known about. I share your sentiments on the subject.

♡♡♡

RXinw:
What was that NC scene and won't paint get into places lol

Right-- the white paint imagery had me laughing like I get it we all get it

OnyxTheHedgehog:
The Trainee ep 9

I too am tired of the Bamhee/Tae/Judy shitfest-- and the preview is just a 'no', they need to let it die.

That being said, I like that Bamhee and Pah made up. It was sweet and necessary and I like that they both forgave each other.

Jane's ex gives me the ick. He's so manipulative, and it's almost like I can see how Jane was when he was with him. Meek, did whatever the other asked despite his wants. I saw someone on tiktok saying that this might be the reason why Jane is so defensive and quick to attack.

Jane needs to fix the aggressive way he reacts to everything, because he lashes out when he's upset, scared, angry-- and then he has to circle back and apologize because he realizes he's screwed up.

Last but not least, I'm crazy about Jane and Ryan ;; that was such a good confession-- ;;

Still loving this show! It's definitely one of my favorite currently airing shows!

August Challenge Day 25

In which drama would you play the main lead and who is your lead partner? Talk about your pick.

A Man Who Defies the World of BL  it  feels like heaven to be surrounded by gay men everywhere lmao and their attempts at winning your love *daydreaming*

another show id pick is  A Tale of Thousand Stars : maybe because it is sweet and the message of the show beautiful the mls relationship felt genuine and their build up love was good , so a bl similar to this with Net as the ml (he is hot) or Man (he is the ml of step by step, he is great too)

and Cherry Magic  (id keep the same ml Machida Keita as  Kurosama and Tay as Karan ): the ml is such a greenflag and a gentleman , i love healthy relationships like this one

Mignon toi:
another show id pick is A Tale of Thousand Stars : maybe because it is sweet and the message of the show beautiful the mls relationship felt genuine and their build up love was good

This is one of my favorite BLs

Jadeheart:

This is one of my favorite BLs 

yes its so beautiful <3

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Thx to @American Fan for recommending this wonderful cute drama! 

You're welcome and I'm so happy you enjoyed it!! Hate to break it to you though...Nam Shi Ah is already on my fav BL actor list. Sorrrrry, not sorry!

omg I finally watched the first ep of My Only 12% and have you guys lead me astray with the promise of a cute drama? Because it most definitely is adorable— but why does it feel like them getting from point A to B is going to HURT.

• I think I like Earth much better in this than UMWA.
  • Santa!!! I follow him on all the socials, but had only ever watched him in Between Us and competing on Fantasy Boys. He does cute high school boy really well.

Anyway, I feel good about this one. It feels homey.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Day 25 of August Challenge: In which drama would you play the main lead and who is your lead partner? 

Hmm…I would want to be in mafia action BL drama (in a universe where I’m a guy lol) with either Joong Archen or Hsu Kai or Andy Bian (can’t choose lol) 

I love action/mafia BLs and would love something similar to KinnPorsche or HIStory 3: Trapped 

It would be fun to play with fake guns and do cool fights and stuff

And of course it would be hot and spicy too XD

Haha, this is my answer too!! 

AUGUST CHALLENGE - DAY 25 - Drama Role-Play

I'd love to play a bad ass street fighter girl, but since it's a BL, I'll take being a bad ass good guy who's an expert at martial arts and knives. He works alone, kinda like a bounty hunter. 

My love interest is Boss (or Jeff) and has long dark hair, piercings, arm sleeves, and dresses in a long black duster and boots. His muscles are visible under his sexy fit. He's a bad guy turned good, and works underground. He has vey protective instincts toward his special person. (That'll be meeee!!)

We meet on the street, while I'm fighting a particularly mean gang of thugs. He helps me beat them and soon afterward.... it's instant fireworks for us!! 

Bring on the heat!!

Lovely Writer EP 9

Excellent acting by all, as the two families are informed by Gene of his love for Nubsib and vice versa. I won't say any more, but there's more layers to the story. 

Gene is just so lovable. He's a sweetie pie to look at but he acts like a gruff old man. He's very endearing. This is also the ep where Gene & Nubsib get together. *sigh*

I hope you get a chance to watch this drama soon, P43425! No pressure though. I'm really hoping you will like it. <3

Help! What page are the challenge questions on?

axdxex:

Help! What page are the challenge questions on?

https://postimg.cc/MndttspQ

It's almost music time!! How to pick just a few songs??!!??  Waaaaaahh, what to do!!! 

But wait, there's no rules, so does it have to be just a few???  Muhahahaha, do whatever you need to do!