axdxex:
The thing is I only watched parts of that show so I don't remember these characters at all--  do I go watch that before I watch this movie- or is that not necessary? lol

I would recommend watching the series first because it really left us thirsting for their story so watch it for the build up

angeliviki2022:
ZeeSaint from Why R U? (Th) is my favorite ghostship.

Same.

RXinw:
YESSSSS I was watching Keeping Up Appearances; I love that show. I also love Are You Being Served. Both of them are my comfort shows as well as The Thin Blue Line.

While on the subject of British media, have you ever seen either of these two gay crush drama/romance British films Get Real and Beautiful Thing? I loved these! If you haven't seen them, then you should some time.

MeNotYou:

Lol, that's fair... but also, why do you have to? I mean there's nothing that says you can't stop half way thru, go do something else for a little bit (like taking a quick stretch or making a small snack etc.), and then come back to it a little bit later to finish it off, right? Or maybe try bouncing between two completely different shows and that might help keep things on track for you. I do that when I find a show's current epi is lagging, but I still want to watch it to keep up with the show and what's going on. I'll stop, pull up another show, and then go back to finish the first one after.

I’ve never tried that because I’m terrible at following through; if I can’t binge it in three days or less there’s a high chance I won’t finish it (ಥ﹏ಥ) I started 4minutes as a challenge to myself to actually see it through and finish it

angeliviki2022:

ZeeSaint from Why R U? (Th) is my favorite ghostship.

What exactly is a ghostship? Is it a ship of a couple that’s not together anymore or like an uncommon ship? I saw an edit once of two characters not together in canon and the editor called them a ghostship but idk what it actually means ;-;

RXinw:

YESSSSS I was watching Keeping Up Appearances; I love that show. I also love Are You Being Served. Both of them are my comfort shows as well as The Thin Blue Line.

STFU Keeping Up Appearances is so funny. OMG I haven't seen that show in forever. :D Must find it again! XD

Wrenix:

So 2 As, 4 Ds and 1 C. Wow D is popular LOL 

I actually like E the best!

Casper:

I’ve never tried that because I’m terrible at following through; if I can’t binge it in three days or less there’s a high chance I won’t finish it (ಥ﹏ಥ) I started 4minutes as a challenge to myself to actually see it through and finish it

No one says you have to walk away from it for a long period of time. You just need to break up what I call the "sitting still" aspect a bit to help maintain your focus. You should still be able to complete them within your timeframe unless they're a CBL or CDrama, cuz those suckers take DAYS to complete even watching them straight thru...lol. Just set a timer for yourself on when to take a break and when to come back. I sometimes do that but for a different reason than you. I tend to go down a rabbit hole, become immersed in shows and lose track of time completely....lol. A timer going off, if not stopping the whole time suck thing completely, it at least brings me out far enough to be aware of how much time has gone past and be able to wrap things up sooner rather than too late. *grin*. But I also use it because I'm a procrastinator when I have to do things I don't like, so I say to myself just do it for x amount of minutes and then you can do something else and I set a timer and it helps me keep motivated. I think it may work for you too because of that. Let me know if you decide to give it a whirl.

Casper:

What exactly is a ghostship? Is it a ship of a couple that’s not together anymore or like an uncommon ship? I saw an edit once of two characters not together in canon and the editor called them a ghostship but idk what it actually means ;-;

A ghostship is a ship of two people that aren't actually paired up or based in reality, but a pairing people would love to see together, usually consisting of other or previous co-stars. For example, we all know the offical pairings are JoongDunk and PondPhuwin, but their ghost ships are JoongPond or DunkPhuwin shipped as a couple instead. Or in the case of Zee, he was first paired with Saint in 'Why R U', but is now paired with NuNew, so some people still wish they were together so ZeeSaint is their ghostship.

Casper:

The way I use it is to signify a former pairing, but I've also seen the term used for a pairing that never existed (dreamt up shipping of a couple).

DramaNomNom:

Has anyone seen this 30-sai made Dotei Da to Mahotsukai ni Nareru rashii ?

That's the original and Japanese version of Cherry Magic. I haven't seen it yet, but it's supposed to be amazing.

DramaNomNom:

Has anyone seen this 30-sai made Dotei Da to Mahotsukai ni Nareru rashii ?

Yes, it's the orig. (2020) J-version of Cherry Magic Thai-version (2023). 

It's really good as well.

American Fan:
best

There you are!

MeNotYou:

That's the original and Japanese version of Cherry Magic. I haven't seen it yet, but it's supposed to be amazing.

@American Fan @ MeNotYou

I just finished the first episode. It's pretty funny so far. There's no way that if it happened to me I wouldn't use it to tease the heck out of the person that liked me. XD

Jadeheart:
While on the subject of British media, have you ever seen either of these two gay crush drama/romance British films Get Real and Beautiful Thing? I loved these! If you haven't seen them, then you should some time.

I have not. I will add them to my list. Thanks for the recs :)

DramaNomNom:

STFU Keeping Up Appearances is so funny. OMG I haven't seen that show in forever. :D Must find it again! XD

YESSS it is comedic gold. I love when Hyacinth's family comes to visit lol

RXinw:
I have not. I will add them to my list. Thanks for the recs :)

d(⌒ー ⌒)