RXinw:
Oh I see. Try drinking some water. 

I think we were too loud, we woke up the others.

Thx. Drank some water.

I hardly said anything. I think it was you. 

Time for me to watch YT til I fall asleep. :-)

Simi_Tutu:

I bow down to your greatness!!! 1000 YESS

hehe thanks.

RXinw:
*I feel like everyone is asleep so I will be quiet while posting this*-whispers

wow , its afternoon where i am at *eye emoji*

love the Jeff Satur one! I would totally have that on my profile page XD

Rien:

My pleasure I love learning new things and making the badges and banners is fun. For the Emblems I will probably do something like this.

Ash:

It’s morning for me 

I just woke up and now I’m texting in bed lol 

woopdy:

it was some like beef he had with Drake about using a beat or something stupid like that LOL. 

Yeah lol I saw a bunch of comments about that 

RXinw:

Okay guys as I do with all my favourite series I add them to my personal wall of fame on my profile so I created a whole section for MEET YOU AT THE BLOSSOM so could you guys go look at my profile and tell me what you think; just scroll down near the movie section and you will see it.

I love going on to ur profile once in a while lol 

The patience u have to make it look so good is admirable tbh XD 

OnyxTheHedgehog:

love the Jeff Satur one! I would totally have that on my profile page XD

I'm glad, the emblems are all here: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/creativity-forum/102017-emblem-badges-index-links-on-page-1

Day 18. What is your love language? Maybe more than one? (Google Five Love Languages for reference)

My love language is Acts of Service according to the quiz on 5lovelanguages.com. It doesn't show me anything else though, but I suspect my second love language is Quality Time. According to the website love-language.co, Acts of Service is at 41%, followed by Quality Time at 31%.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

i agree with this , i just typed down random stuff because i didn't want it to be empty , and RXinw's profile had the same effect on as it had on American fan , but i do like the MYATB area. i'm glad i looked at it before all the pictures loaded, or else i would be ruined. but the making out of zee and saint with the locket in the middle did leave me flustered- 

Emma:

Day 18. What is your love language? Maybe more than one? (Google Five Love Languages for reference)

My love language is Acts of Service according to the quiz on 5lovelanguages.com. It doesn't show me anything else though, but I suspect my second love language is Quality Time. According to the website love-language.co, Acts of Service is at 41%, followed by Quality Time at 31%.

wow, thank you for the websites brb after doing those

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I love going on to ur profile once in a while lol 

I wonder why hehe

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Ty

Ash:

It is now 3:22am where I live.

Ash:

i agree with this , i just typed down random stuff because i didn't want it to be empty , and RXinw's profile had the same effect on as it had on American fan , but i do like the MYATB area. i'm glad i looked at it before all the pictures loaded, or else i would be ruined. but the making out of zee and saint with the locket in the middle did leave me flustered- 

LOL I had to go over to my profile to see what gif of ZeeSaint you were referring to lol. I forget half the things I have on there. You must of escaped the "Hot Scenes" section and a few other sections then since made it out lol

Thanks, glad you like the MYATB section.

Yawns .....what'd I miss?  I was having weird dreams about a locket. Think someone was talking to loud lol

August Challenge Day 18 ~

What is your love language? Maybe more than one? (Google Five Love Languages for reference)

I would have said Gift Giving and Receiving but according to   5LoveLanguages.com   (thanks Emma) it's Words of Affirmation at 30%. You have to upgrade to see what the others percentages are and I'm not doing that LOL

I guess that makes sense. At least Affirming Words doesn't make me sound like such a princess LOL 

But I am a gifter. A week into my first relationship, I was wandering through a drugstore and seen this aftershave balm. Thought it smelt really nice and decided to buy it for him. My friend was like, 'why? you've just started dating him' LOL I don't think anyone around me has the gifting love language so I've had to learn to reel it in because I never see the receiving part, and that's just devastating when you don't know your communicating styles. 

**Also the only one around me that loves wrapping presents. I'll do bows, ribbons, pinterest ideas, everything LOL 

Gifts and Praise LOL xD I am highly amused but damn it, my little princess has needs LOL

Ash:

wow, thank you for the websites brb after doing those

You're welcome ^^