Casper:

angeliviki2022: 

RE: 4Minutes  Not everything has been explained as of yet, and there are several guesses out there. My own guesses:

I thought Tyme was trying to get to Great at the end, like running to him/the hospital; was that true? If it was, was it just guilt? Or is that meant to imply that he DOES have feelings for Great? I know that Tyme was using Great, but I feel like Great didn’t care and actually liked Tyme. And if Tyme wasn’t originally running to Great, where was he going before he got shot?

Their last meeting was a huge fight, so upon hearing of the shooting, Tyme was headed to the hospital. I'm not clear on whether Tyme feels anything for Great. I felt like Tyme hated and blamed Great's family and could not open up to him because Tyme thought his parents were killed for no reason. But after reading his Mom's diary, Tyme may have felt guilty towards Great and maybe could acknowledge his own feelings, if he has any, toward Great.

FortPeatForever:

I heard sometime towards the end of the year so maybe November or December. :)

that feels so far away ToT

angeliviki2022:

Their last meeting was a huge fight, so upon hearing of the shooting, Tyme was headed to the hospital. I'm not clear on whether Tyme feels anything for Great. I felt like Tyme hated and blamed Great's family and could not open up to him because Tyme thought his parents were killed for no reason. But after reading his Mom's diary, Tyme may have felt guilty towards Great and maybe could acknowledge his own feelings, if he has any, toward Great.

And they met as kids right? Did either of them remember it/could that be part of the reason why? I def think Tyme felt guilty towards Great because even though Great is pretty irresponsible and negligent, he still tried to help Tyme and didn't know about the shady business from his family

Casper:

that feels so far away ToT

Ikr lol (crying face emoji)

GelfyFaeth222:

I interrupt your BL strolling to bring you a touch of my madness ~ 

I present from My Dream Theatre ~ Shameless, a tale of forbidden love, temptation and betrayal. The full version coming soon LOL 

AI created as close as I could get to them. Also that Earth, would make a really good Jay LOL They came to me as asian but where is entirely up to you. I think Taiwan or Thai is the best match.

That choker is a masterpiece *clap clap*

Kidnap ep 1

I. Am. Hooked. I was not expecting to enjoy the first ep so much but it’s so good! That scene where Min and Q first met and Q’s clothes caught on Min’s watch cracked me up lol

And not Min literally falling in love with Q in the middle of stalking/kidnapping him lmao 

Also, is it just me or did Q’s clothes look like literal pyjamas? Like, I could not take him seriously when he was drunk in those clothes lmao 

I cannot wait for the next ep XD

Casper:

And they met as kids right? Did either of them remember it/could that be part of the reason why? I def think Tyme felt guilty towards Great because even though Great is pretty irresponsible and negligent, he still tried to help Tyme and didn't know about the shady business from his family

I don't know if their one-time meeting as kids was memorable to either one of them. But you may be right that Tyme felt guilty. Great definitely tried to help with Nan but was inadequately prepared for that situation. He grew up away from the shady dealings. And he save Tyme; it was just Tyme was too angry/saddened by the lost of Nan to fully appreciate it.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
That choker is a masterpiece *clap clap*

I have a few goods ones but this is my favourite because between the facial expressions and Wen's choker saving Rik's hand from being an awkward placement to looking like he is/was playing with it. LOL

RXinw:
For the Earth fans in here, I came across this photo which I thought might interest you:

p43425:
I counter your photo of Earth's washboard abs with this photo of my most dearly beloved Fluke Natouch showin' his stuff:

Twink vs Twunk discourse ... take cover ... run for your lives ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

American Fan:
Each ep is only ONE MINUTE  :-(

Why, why, WHY do they do this????

seriously why...that sound annoying. 

RXinw:
The Hidden Moon - Episode 1

Horror fans assembly!!!

This is a Thai BL horror/supernatural/mystery/Back to the Past

It was a good enough first episode. There are some scenes that could scare you (I was not scared....yet)

The production (cinematography, setting and music ) seems quite fitting for the horror theme.

I look forward to seeing where this goes. Also if you have an aversion to blood this may not be for you considering one future scene shown in the series intro.

This sounds interesting *add it to the list* :)

Jadeheart:
Twink vs Twunk discourse ... take cover ... run for your lives ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

LOL I love the emoji 

GelfyFaeth222:

LOL I love the emoji 

lol

angeliviki2022:

I don't know if their one-time meeting as kids was memorable to either one of them. But you may be right that Tyme felt guilty. Great definitely tried to help with Nan but was inadequately prepared for that situation. He grew up away from the shady dealings. And he save Tyme; it was just Tyme was too angry/saddened by the lost of Nan to fully appreciate it.

Exactly 

Currently watching episode 5 of This Love Doesn’t Have Long Beans

i hate the miscommunication trope, and I can’t fully get behind Plawan for his deal with Metas, but I love the back and forth between Oab and Kluea when they’re fighting over Plawan XD