FaeryWren:

oh just another series everyone and their dog loves but I dont LOL

what series if i may ask?

FaeryWren:

ooh I see. Well, there's always some other thing to enjoy, no need to like everything everyone else does.

Kidnap ep 6 ~  The episode of Min making everyone single person cry for 40 minutes lmao

Now boys....please....this adorable, staaawwwp!

uuuggggh, the green flag......I'm jealous, that's why it's green LMAO

I'd fall in love LOL

Wait.....this is the fluffy gay cloud before the storm isnt it?

Yep.... here it comes 

is our boy about to be framed? why yes, he is

I dont trust this assistant guy honestly. He's either playing both sides or he is really is wanting to take her down and he's going to die in the process. I dont know. I don't feel good about this character lol

ohhhhh snap thats right. the brother knows nothing lol

Seperation arc. Hello. We meet again. How have you been? 

Min ~ Service Top Confirmed LOL

Why doesnt Dad hire Min as a bodyguard? LOL just a thought lol

thats right Q plays guitar

LMAO Ya see?? He's a music producer. A bodyguard husband would be perfect <3

oh......oh my........now kisss.....or flirt some more ok LOL 

Now Min just catering to every lonely heart right now LOL

aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnd there's the gay montage LOL cheesy as ever. Lovely lol

I'm sure that was very romantic but I dont know Thai 

Now Kiss.........awwwww, Min let Q do it...bless.......

and we have lift off LOL

yeah, I'm with Q here, that seemed a little gratuitous like, hang on a minute Min LOL

zeesqueere:

what series if i may ask?

Stay with Me.

FaeryWren:

Stay with Me.

Ah I simply refuse to touch it lol. I liked Addicted 2016 and that's enough for me. The Thai remake was too painful to keep watching.

zeesqueere:

Ah I simply refuse to touch it lol. I liked Addicted 2016 and that's enough for me. The Thai remake was too painful to keep watching.

ooooo, same. I was actually enjoying Addicted up until it got a little r@pey, besides the whole cancellation thing lol

FaeryWren:

ooooo, same. I was actually enjoying Addicted up until it got a little r@pey, besides the whole cancellation thing lol

i totally agree but considering the source material, 2016 gu hai is practically a green flag ?

My nephews (3 & 5) love my Peem and Phum Bear dolls and last night they asked me if they could get ones for Christmas-- kids where the heck am I supposed to get those, they're out of stock!

So I guess I have to start looking for cute, similar sized, stuffed bears ;; if anyone knows of a brand, please tell me lol

axdxex:

My nephews (3 & 5) love my Peem and Phum Bear dolls and last night they asked me if they could get ones for Christmas-- kids where the heck am I supposed to get those, they're out of stock!

So I guess I have to start looking for cute, similar sized, stuffed bears ;; if anyone knows of a brand, please tell me lol

You could maybe try Mercari or Ebay. :)

zeesqueere:

i totally agree but considering the source material, 2016 gu hai is practically a green flag ?

I no nothing about the source material to compare it to LOL But I loved the raw, grittiness of it all. Im assuming it was a low production. If not, I really liked the raw natural footage look.

Is anyone else experiencing this when trying to continue watching Fourever You? I watched the first segment of ep 1 a few days back, but I wasn't able to finish the other three segments of it that day because I was busy. I went back to finish ep1 and then watch ep 2, but I'm getting this message and it won't let me watch them anymore. Can't view them even with a vpn and changing to different regions of Asia that normally would help in these situations.

Jadeheart:
Is anyone else experiencing this when trying to continue watching Fourever You?

I don't have an answer for your question BUT it's available on YT if you'd like to watch it there. 

https://www.youtube.com/@StudioWabiSabi

axdxex:

I don't have an answer for your question BUT it's available on YT if you'd like to watch it there. 

https://www.youtube.com/@StudioWabiSabi

Thank you! (´˘ -˘ 人)

The First Note of Love EP 10

25 minutes of lovey dovey time.  And the music was good too.

Fourever You EP 2

There's more action watching Earth's face then there is in the whole episode.

FaeryWren:

If it means anything I did not watch it either because I do not watch bromances so lets me the odd ones out together friend lol.