OnyxTheHedgehog:

So lucky lol 

I’ve never been to a concert, it’s still on my bucket list lol

Lmao I am a bit of a concert freak XD. 

CringeBby:
hello!! i'd like to join :3

Welcome to the club! :)

Hannah:
Classroom moment with DeanPharm scene still lives rent free my head.

OK, I couldn't help myself. I just re-watched ep. 6 of "UWMA" (including the classroom/curtain scene), which is among my 17 favourite episodes of this BL masterpiece. Actually, I could have saved electricity and just watched it in my head, as I know every millisecond by heart, having watched the series at least 30 times by now. Now I have to wipe the tears from my face (happy tears).

Hannah:
Anyone else was watching Monster Next Door?

Yeah, I liked it, too. The "opposites attract" theme (physical and personality) works for me. Definitely not a masterpiece, but quite enjoyable. (I realise that I may be in the minority on this one.)

Fourever You - episode 2

I loved this episode. How can they end it like that though!!! I need episode 3 RIGHT NOW!!!

RXinw:

Fourever You - episode 2

I loved this episode. How can they end it like that though!!! I need episode 3 RIGHT NOW!!!

I'm in the middle of watching ep. 2 right now. I usually try to hold back on currently airing series to avoid precisely this problem, but my self-control failed me on this one. So far, it's everything I wanted and more.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Cherry Blossoms After Winter

I binged the whole series in one sitting lol

Anyway, I was NOT expecting that proposal, that was so cute! And their love story was adorable 

I couldn’t believe this was a k-drama cuz of the number of kisses and sweet scenes we got lol

Overall rating: 9/10 

I loved it so much too :)

p43425:

Yeah, I liked it, too. The "opposites attract" theme (physical and personality) works for me. Definitely not a masterpiece, but quite enjoyable. (I realise that I may be in the minority on this one.)

I actually really loved it. I’m still debating what to rate it but it’s going to be high.

I am fond of stories that are character driven and depict internal struggles. If done well, like this was, it resonates with viewers.

I also really liked these two as leads. Park is pretty and Big is so hot wth lol

These posts are making me want to watch Fourever You ep2 rn but it’s late and I have to work tomorrow *sobs*

CringeBby:

hello!! i'd like to join :3

Welcome!! We’re all a friendly bunch who love to talk BL, so feel free to join in any conversation! I’m Onyx :)

BabyFeatForever:

Lmao I am a bit of a concert freak XD. 

axdxex:

These posts are making me want to watch Fourever You ep2 rn but it’s late and I have to work tomorrow *sobs*

Same, I really wanna watch it after all these positive reviews but I have school TT (I’m sending this message at 7am and should get ready now)

Day 11. What is the weather/temperature like where you live during the fall?

It's cold, enough to wear a jacket or hoodie over a shirt. It rains (but not too much) and right now, due to global warming, the days are fairly warm. It's close to October, but temperature is quite high. You can look up weather in Bucharest if you'd like, the capital city of Romania (although I don't live there anymore and haven't done so for years). It's close enough, though where I live is colder.

Emrys:
the capital city of Romania (although I don't live there anymore and haven't done so for years). It's close enough, though where I live is colder.

I remember from the travels of my youth how absolutely lovely the mountainous areas of Romania were (and definitely much nicer than Bucharest). I also remember how absolutely terrifying the mountain roads were, especially speeding around the bends in a bus driven by a daredevil ...

Day 11 ~ October Challenge

What is the weather like where you live during fall?

Ireland doesn't have too much of a temperature change. It happens pretty slowly and in comparison to most places, it's pretty mild. 

September is usually the last of the summer sun, and can be quite changeable but by the time we get to October, it is definitely more autumn. The leaves holding on from September will have started to die and the streets will start filling with the wind blown leaves. The days are getting shorter and the night temperatures will start to drop. It was frosty last night. Not cold enough to last but you'll start to feel it at night. 

October is the deep autumn month where all the traditional scenery arrives and more people will be wearing their coats. The wind will be colder and stronger. The sun will be setting around 7pm and you can see people starting to hibernate a little. The sun is lower in the sky so when the rain clouds arent around, it seems really bright with all the coloured leaves reflecting the low sunlight. Every thing has that deep glowy haze.

The frost definitely sets in around November and will last most of the morning. November is to October what August is to July. She's like the older, weathered sister bringing you the extra bedding and hot chocolate. She's also very dark. 

I used to get really annoyed at people putting out their Christmas decor in November but I realise now that November is the start of the dark, only without the festive lights. December we can deal because there's Christmas but November is several hours of daylight, continues rain and frost and people just get depressed. I don't mind the dark so much to be honest. I quite enjoy the low hum of activity when I can ignore the Christmas adverts. No, I'm enjoying returning to the earth, stop pestering me with garish colours and goofy looking elves LOL 

Right now we're 12C dropping to 5C at night. According to google thats 53F ~ 41F. 

On average ~ September will be around 15C/59F, pretty mild and pleasant generally with the summer sun holding on. October is around 12C/53F with the temperature drops being much more noticeable, and November is around 9C/48F. It's more about the darkness than the cold, as we're heading toward the Solstice in December.

Totally random but saw this new video on youtube of Jin(bts) and it made my day. Lmao I love it! XD ♡♡ https://youtu.be/ArHGiOxYwHM?si=3j3zH0YWURQotXp8