RiqueXinw:

*reads post while straddling him* 

Him while trailing kisses on my neck: babe what's distracting you?

Me: a post from one of your crazy fans.

Him as his hands grip my waist: you know they can look but only you can touch.

Just In case I was not clear enough, you can look but you can't touch. 

Sweetheart, the only thing that is yours in this situation is the picture of MY MAN and not the real thing. You can fantasise, romanticise hell even, visualise being with him but trust, that is all it will ever be, a wish, a hope, a dream, nothing more than your imagination. I hope you get over him real quick; I hear unrequited love hurts. I am not familiar with the feeling of course. Now go reflect.

Who's a drama lama? 

HeHe, thanks for the laughs, but I know what I have is real and can't be taken away, sweetheart.  But it's okay, you're allowed your fantasies. 

Just watched Made On The Rooftop, a BL movie. I wasn't sure about it at first but by the second half it might have you in a few tears. Broke my rating rule of using whole numbers only and gave it a 7.5/10 instead of 7/10. (cuz of the tears).

FortPeatForever:

You are welcome! And yes you can <3. I could possible add maybe up to 3 but I can also do seperate ones for each couple also

Oh, I see. So like one collage with several pics of the same cp. I like that idea.  Maybe I'll just pick two diff cps then.  :-)

blublackqueen:
I would love to join!

Welcome to the clue!

I am PISSED!!! HOW THE HELL DID I FORGET ABOUT THE SIGN NC SCENE WHEN THE HOTTEST NC SCENE CHALLENGE HAPPENED. UGHHHH

I failed as the CSO. Let me compensate

American Fan:
But it's okay, you're allowed your fantasies. 

Aww that's cute, your seeking company. There there friend.

American Fan:
Just watched Made On The Rooftop, a BL movie. I wasn't sure about it at first but by the second half it might have you in a few tears. Broke my rating rule of using whole numbers only and gave it a 7.5/10 instead of 7/10. (cuz of the tears).

Never heard of this movie before. Thanks for sharing. I will have to check it out.

RiqueXinw:
HOW THE HELL DID I FORGET ABOUT THE SIGN N

I was going to add them, but then that comment from yesterday ?? about fans only made me think maybe they were to NC ??

Simi_Tutu:
I was going to add them, but then that comment from yesterday ?? about fans only made me think maybe they were to NC ??

lol there is no such thing as too NC and I look forward to series pushing the boundaries

RiqueXinw:
lol

Can you make a post for alan x jeff ???

RiqueXinw:

Aww that's cute, your seeking company. There there friend.

Fantasy is a good thing. Keeps life interesting...and beautiful. Thanks for the fun exchange. I'm going to say good nite and dream of you-know-who!!!

YESSS

Simi_Tutu:
JUNE BL CHALLENGE
 ˚₊‧꒰ა  Day 21  ໒꒱‧₊˚ -
 He's a red flag, but He is hot!
Tod(Sing Harit Cheewagaroon) ?? - Not Me
SOOOOO FIIINE ! ?️?️?️ 

American Fan:
Fantasy is a good thing. Keeps life interesting...and beautiful. Thanks for the fun exchange. I'm going to say good nite and dream of you-know-who!!!

Well that is the only place you can see him lol. 

P.S that is a beautiful gif. I might use it as my next profile pic. 

Simi_Tutu:
Can you make a post for alan x jeff ???

I will see if I see any gifs.

BTW The Heart Killers first script reading *cries tears of joy*

Also, if you like wuxia or TutorYim-- someone on tumblr made this gif set from the short Battle of the Writers trailer (LINK)