American Fan:

For rls? Or fan service?

It's waaay more than On1y One!

WHO KNOWS!! i'm not gonna say anything~ ♡ॢ˃̶̤̀◡˂̶̤́♡ॢ *screams internally*
(fan service is banned in our vocabulary uwu)

p43425:

Aww, that's such a sweet GIF. I also love Daou & Offroad - and especially Offroad's beaming smile. "Century of Love" was great, and "Love in Translation" was a very nice watch, too.

aw, thank you for the support! a new series is coming out next year, please look forward to that too uwu♡
they're great idols as well~ daou's new single is coming out in november and we're getting something from offroad soon also~
*shamelessly promoting ouroad lol*

All weekend into this lovely Monday morning this song has been playing on loop on my playlist. I am obsessed with the chorus:

"Just a heart broke bitch, high heels, six inch
In the back of the nightclub, sippin' champagne
I don't trust any of these bitches I'm with
In the back of the taxi, sniffin' cocaine
Drunk calls, drunk texts, drunk tears, drunk sex
I was lookin' for a man who was on the same page
Now it's back to the intro, back to the bar
To the Bentley, to the hotel, to my old ways"

Raye - Escapism

winnie:
WHO KNOWS!! i'm not gonna say anything

(re Offroad & Daou) Not that it's anyone's business but their own, but ... there's been quite a bit to suggest that it's not just fan service. Wedding bells would not surprise me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0ElQlSl0J0

RXinw:

Re: Love Sick episode 4

Another lovely episode. I am still enjoying this series to the fullest.

I am, too. It's sacrilege, but I almost feel like it will be better than the OG. only because it's so focused on Noh and Phun. The OG had so many side characters' stories, some of them weren't that interesting to me. I guess I'll have to wait and see how it all develops.

p43425:
Having just finished (and loved) "We Are", I'm feeling the compelling need for more Pond & Phuwin, so I've now started on "Never Let Me Go"

I'm glad you enjoyed "We Are"!  I really liked "Never Let Me Go" too. Have fun!

Emrys:
I might come back to BL for a short while

You"re the BOSS of you!! So YOU get to change the rules, lol.

winnie:
i mean... no series can beat an irl date, right?

Oh I don't know about that! I've had more than a few questionable dates...

Now my dates ARE my dramas, haha. I'm committed & happy in my singledom.

winnie:
they're great idols as well~ daou's new single is coming out in november

@Jadeheart will be really happy about this! 

Day 6 October Challenge: Plan an imaginary fall date with your favorite bl actor.

Well on the last challenge in August I picked my ult bias Peat so this time I will pick my bias wrecker Krist. First off he would pick me up sometime around the afternoon greeting me with a hug and also some chocolates and a teddy bear and then we would drive around in a jeep and go get some lunch. After lunch we will go to a pumpkin patch or apple picking and then maybe check out a couple farmers markets. After that we would go see a scary movie. Then we would go to haunted trail or house and then go get some dinner and then maybe an arcade. After all that he takes me home and kisses me goodnight. ♡ 

Day 7: What is your fall style like?

I usually wear graphic tees, sweaters, cute long sleeve or flannel shirts with jeans and either my Birkenstocks, Hey Dudes,  or Timberlands.

Day 7. What is your fall style like?  Well, it was 98 F (36.7 C) yesterday so I was in shorts and will be in shorts most of our Fall since it doesn't really get cold here. In truth, I don't have a style. I just wear what's comfortable. I am horrible matching colors so I tend to go with a monochrome look.

p43425:

(re Offroad & Daou) Not that it's anyone's business but their own, but ... there's been quite a bit to suggest that it's not just fan service. Wedding bells would not surprise me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0ElQlSl0J0

What a cuteeeee kitty cat!!  I'm in love!

American Fan:
Now my dates ARE my dramas, haha. I'm committed & happy in my singledom.

That is right you go.....girl. (I was going to say "You go bad bitch" but that might be taken as offensive.