RXinw:

Today is a very special day. It is a very special girl's birthday. A happy birthday to my nong, the amazing @OnyxTheHedgehog!!!

Happy birthday Onyx <3

Day 2 ~ October Challenge: What are your favourite fall foods?

Cinnamon , pumpkin pie <333

American Fan:
Does "reverse 4 you" have an MDL page?

yes, link here https://mydramalist.com/707335-reverse-4-you

Chun Mo Rionnag:
the fansubber has now shut down their site, and privated their social media, so episode 3 is all that will be available to international viewers unless -  by some miracle -  the production house decides to licence it for an overseas streaming site.

im so saddd , i was looking forward to it  ( TT______TT )

OCT 3
GROUP WATCH BEGINS!!

Does anyone else feel a little emotional looking at these pics from Love in the Air : Koi Twitter page? 

IDEK it's probably just me lmao

BabyFeatForever:

A pumpkin roll is a dessert made of a pumpkin-flavored sponge cake that's rolled around a sweet and creamy filling, often cream cheese. They are super yummy homemade. I do not really care for store bought ones only cause they are always dry. Lol XD!!! But here is a photo of what they look like. ♡

why do they look so perfect. I wansum

Arc en ciel:
yes, link here https://mydramalist.com/707335-reverse-4-you

THX!!

axdxex:
IDEK it's probably just me lmao

It might be you. hee hee :-)

American Fan:

It might be you. hee hee :-)

Yeah, I thought so lol 

It was a MOMENT

Geminibaddie22:

why do they look so perfect. I wansum

Lol XD this is just a photo I found on the internet. But when I make them this year I will post some photos. ♡ 

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Which site?

on this site LOL in the top bar next to community LOL

Wrenix:

So, I've just discovered the calender on this site that lets me see whats up in coming soon and now I feel like an idiot LOL I was just relying on the apps to recommend me LOL

Which site?

BabyFeatForever:

Lol XD this is just a photo I found on the internet. But when I make them this year I will post some photos. ♡ 

I can't wait 

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Thanks DJ!! I had a lot of fun today, and just got back home after celebrating with family at a Chinese restaurant XD the food was delicious!

What was included. SPILL

American Fan:

I hope you are having a great B-Day, Onyx!!

Thanks DJ!! I had a lot of fun today, and just got back home after celebrating with family at a Chinese restaurant XD the food was delicious!

Arc en ciel:

Happy birthday Onyx <3

Day 2 ~ October Challenge: What are your favourite fall foods?

Cinnamon , pumpkin pie <333

Ty! <3

I really hope I can watch this with u guys!! *fingers crossed*

American Fan:
OCT 3
GROUP WATCH BEGINS!!

Wrenix:

on this site LOL in the top bar next to community LOL

Huh? Lol can u share the link?