I never want to experience running out of K dramas to watch especially after you get attached to the characters and have to move on. As is the way of life lol one thing K dramas prepare you for...

Hey everyone! (I'm working on a book because of how much K dramas have touched me, they are inspiring, an art that I would love to play a part in)

Welcome to MDL, another Kdrama lover :D

Thanks Annie appreciate the warm welcome 

your welcome, saw you just finished Kingdom, and me too, it's so goood!!

I had finished Kingdom series and the movies a while ago I actually just finished watching Alchemy of Souls, loved it one of my top favorites! It’s always sad to leave the world and characters you get attached to, now I have to find something else lol lucky for me it is most likely I’ll fall in love all over again with the next series I watch!

Under the Queen's Umbrella I enjoyed every minute of this sageuk. For me, there was not a second that felt like it was dragging. Instead, it felt like watching two masters play chess where discarded pieces could very well be bodies dropping on the ground! But it was speed chess, no time to dilly dally lest your opponent gets the better of you. I esp. like the bond between the Crown Prince and Grand Prince Sung Nam, and the younger grand princes had their own special rapport.

I’ll add that one to my list to watch! Thanks for the recommendation! What K drama or series would you compare it to that I’ve seen?