So I am seeing all these new couples and faces and decided to share some visuals I have of just some of the OGs:

@Wrenix For me, I like both A and D (mostly the latter)

Wrenix:

Sorry to interrupt your BL broadcast but entertain for my overthinking ass for minute. 

You are guys are much more experienced with BL varieties and enjoy ships and can tell who makes a good couple or not. I bow at your knowledge. That's me sucking up to you, to tell me what you think of these pairings. If these were real actors presented for a BL show, what would your impression be, and which one is your favourite and why. 

There's no reason for this other than i'm genuinely curious what you guys like? LOL

A
B
C
D
E

Jadeheart:

Which one? Keeping Up Appearances? AbFab? I have watched those reruns, but outside of the 90's I used to also watch Little Britain, Are You Being Served, and absolutely LOVE Mrs. Browns Boys(although that's more so a BBC Scotland production).

YESSSSS I was watching Keeping Up Appearances; I love that show. I also love Are You Being Served. Both of them are my comfort shows as well as The Thin Blue Line.

axdxex:

I’m also going to say D buttt I’m with RX ;; I feel like none match match lol but idk what I’m looking for either

Agreed

RXinw:

YESSSSS I was watching Keeping Up Appearances; I love that show. I also love Are You Being Served. Both of them are my comfort shows as well as The Thin Blue Line.

Nice! I think  Mrs. Browns Boys is my main comfort show, but Keeping Up Appearances is a comfort show too. I used to fall asleep to Are You Being Served watching it when I went to bed lol.

RXinw:
So I am seeing all these new couples and faces and decided to share some visuals I have of just some of the OGs:

Are you making fun of me? LMAO

RXinw:

I adore Mike and Mew ( ♥‿♥)♡

So 2 As, 4 Ds and 1 C. Wow D is popular LOL 

Jadeheart:
Nice! I think  Mrs. Browns Boys is my main comfort show, but Keeping Up Appearances is a comfort show too. I used to fall asleep to Are You Being Served watching it when I went to bed lol.

I will have to check out Mrs. Browns Boys. 

When I was in high school I used to do my home work with Are You Being Served playing lol

Wrenix:

Are you making fun of me? LMAO

LOL NO

It's just that with the influx of so many new BLs, couples and faces I wanted to do a quick throwback. Perhaps the new members will see some unfamiliar faces.

Jadeheart:
I adore Mike and Mew ( ♥‿♥)♡

You and Tul both adore Mew LOL Screaming!

Wrenix:
Wow D is popular LOL 

RXinw:

NOO STOP LMAO XD I didn’t think of that til I saw this gif TT

RXinw:

I expected nothing less from you my evil twin <3 LOL

I just wanted to share this because Mark is hilarious lol

Casper:

But the episodes are sooo loooooong (⋟﹏⋞) 

LOL! And here the rest of us are always lamenting about them not being long enough, especially the JBLs that are always under 30 min each. *grin*

p43425:
Ep. 5 of "Addicted Heroin": I'm lovin' this series more and more, and considerably more than I had expected as a remake.

Same. I REALLY had reservations because of SWM too. I woulda preferred a sequel to that more than a whole new remake, but they've done a good job so far, so I'm not too salty...lol

p43425:
Hero and Pop even feel closely matched in age, despite the age difference in the actors.

I just said the exact same thing to someone else recently. The only quibble I have with it for the most part, is that with one being a minor especially, it probably means we're not going to get any thing more than camera angled kisses at best, and probably few and far between if we do. Which was also my issue with IHTSS. Freaking loved that show and I have shared custody of Kohei, but we got one camera angled kiss and then nothing, not even at the end where all we got was a  bro hug and it cried out for hella more than that.

angeliviki2022:
I think the only thing I would change is for Taichi to initiate a kiss. All their kisses were initiated by Kohei. Even a cheek kiss would be fine with me because that hug felt more like friends rather than boyfriends to me.

Yes this! My thoughts exactly!

Wrenix:
There's no reason for this other than i'm genuinely curious what you guys like?

I really like A pair together, but the hair of the blonde is just a little too neat and makes them too similar, which would be ok if say they worked at the same place for example, but not for what you've already given us story wise. It needs to be more... rough around the edges, so-to-speak. But that face..... yes that face works really well. I also really like D, but that's more of my own personal yum! preference than anything else. *grin* I think E works much better and more inline with your story. So my choices are either A or E dependent entirely on what you've decided their nationality is going to be. Hope this helps!

axdxex:

I just wanted to share this because Mark is hilarious lol

Lmao who hasn't Mark kissed? XD ♡