p43425:

First episode of "DMD Friendship the Reality: It Takes Two" (Mandee channel on Youtube) is out, whoo-hoo! I'm watching it now ...

Just watched it! I love that we’re starting off with the modeling challenge again! It’s my favorite along with the acting one. 

OhmKrit was impressive, he’s so beautifull and elegant. Props to Kim, the look and hat were such a vibe! Por was the most creative so it’s good he won. Some of the other’s need some help, but I’m sure they’ll get better at it, and probably have their own talents.

I wonder how all these pairings are going to work???

Like— there was a whole upset (win for me tbh), when FirstOne did not choose anyone, last season. Before the show started he had actually been promoting as a pair with Latte— 

In Gen4 we also have a pair that is already set to work together as secondary roles. Then we have JJ and OhmKrit who have big roles coming up with established DMD actors, but those ships might not be permanent. There’s also Kim, who has been promoting with Latte on brand events.

Are we getting some “break ups” lmao— or maybe Gen3 apperances? 

Next week we’ll have Daou<3 and Tommy as guests. Yay!

BabyFeatForever:

Ikr!♡ It is a really good series. :)

OMG the fight scene in Ep 3 was everything! They made that fight look real, I'm impressed.

DramaNomNom:

Who is that man? *not asking for a friend* XD

Screaming lol

Woo Do Hwan

Wrenix:

LOOK EVERYONE! 

I'm being threatened!! LOL

*sips whiskey with blues playing on the vine player* You know what they call me in the streets? PG (Pencil Gangsta). I once took out an entire gang in a bar fight with a single number 2 pencil. 

HAHAHAHA I cannot keep in character lol

RXinw:
*sips whiskey with blues playing on the vine player* You know what they call me in the streets? PG (Pencil Gangsta). I once took out an entire gang in a bar fight with a single number 2 pencil. 

OMG

RXinw:
Screaming lol

Woo Do Hwan

I shall not let the intrusive thoughts win today! XD Thank you for your service. <3

DramaNomNom:

I shall not let the intrusive thoughts win today! XD Thank you for your service. <3

Speaking of hold on let me dm you, I have a picture I got from twitter but I have no idea who it is though

I can't sleep and it's now 3am. I read Pg and expected Pg tips tea bags but you gave me pencil gangsta instead. Don't know which is funnier lmao

DramaNomNom:

Has anyone watched Stay with Me? I need to know it's good enough to binge all 24 episodes....

It's SOOOOOO good.

But don't watch past episode 7 minutes of ep 24 if you want stay happy. We thought we would get a Season 2 and ep 24 ends where Book 1 of CJD's novel ended. It's just pretty dramatic and not happy. If we had gotten a S2, it would have been a HEA. 

Wrenix:
I can't sleep and it's now 3am. I read Pg and expected Pg tips tea bags but you gave me pencil gangsta instead. Don't know which is funnier lmao

LOL

Try drinking some room temperature water and imagine something eventually you should fall asleep. Last night I imagined I was...........never mind what I was doing just imagine you are a fairy who has powers, a rich ceo , make own love story or continue your characters' story but with changes.

RXinw:

LOL

Try drinking some room temperature water and imagine something eventually you should fall asleep. Last night I imagined I was...........never mind what I was doing just imagine you are a fairy who has powers, a rich ceo , make own love story or continue your characters' story but with changes.

That will only keep me awake and Wen and riks story is finished in my head Lol I'm just having a can't switch off kind of night. It happens 

RXinw:

I've got at least 6 more recs, so the question is bunny, do you want to do this the easy way or my way?

omg, who is THIS?!?!

winnie:
cause they were so cheesy stinky in love

For rls? Or fan service?

DramaNomNom:

Has anyone watched Stay with Me? I need to know it's good enough to binge all 24 episodes....

It's waaay more than On1y One!

axdxex:
First episode of "DMD Friendship the Reality: It Takes Two" (

Since I'm waiting to binge watch I have to skip these posts. It's sooo tempting to read the spoilers, but I won't DO IT!!!!

RXinw:

Screaming lol

Woo Do Hwan

Got my answer about the hunk! 

"PG" how ironic.

Wrenix:

That will only keep me awake and Wen and riks story is finished in my head Lol I'm just having a can't switch off kind of night. It happens 

I know what you mean!  I've had one hour sleep nights. It's really another day lived instead of sleeping, lol.

American Fan:
"PG" how ironic.

OMG LOL hahahahaha Right! I am anything but PG

RXinw:

OMG LOL hahahahaha Right! I am anything but PG

Lmao Hahaha XD