Dark Blue Kiss ep 9

Nooo, everyone’s fighting, the angst is too much T_T 

AND WHAT WAS THAT ENDING WHY THE HELL WAS NON THERE ARGH I just wanna punch his head into a wall goddamnit

This ep was extremely frustrating and I can tell the next ep will be the same TT

Day 22 of August Challenge: If you could have just ONE superpower, which one would you pick and why? What would you do?

Hmm…it would either be telekinesis or invisibility 

If it was telekinesis, I could move stuff with my mind without getting up, perfect for a lazy person like me lol 

As for invisibility, I could watch my dramas in peace without anyone seeing me lol 

My answer: Telekinesis

OnyxTheHedgehog:

And I’ll have Cooheart thx lol (I love him) 

Nooo, I wanted him TT can we share? 

Okay :D

p43425:
There are at least four Earths in BLs. I assume you mean Earth Pirapat, but there's also Earth Katsamonnat ("Cooheart"), Earth Chitsanupong (Songkhram in "Destiny Seeker"), and Earth Nanthawat (Earth in "Close Friend S3: Soju Bomb", First in "Rebound").

There is still one unclaimed Earth, if anyone wants to stake a claim: Earth Chitsanupong (Songkhram in "Destiny Seeker", back in photo below). I personally prefer the other protagonist Ai (Bank Nuttawatt, front in photo below), who I'm thinking about adding to my harem (provided that American Fan doesn't block with frivolous legal action which interferes with my basic human rights).

For those who haven't watched it, "Destiny Seeker" (WeTV via VPN to Bangkok) is a reasonably good "university BL" series, especially the final three episodes and ending. Good main couple, two side couples, lots of cuties! The subtitles, however, are quite deficient.

FortPeatForever:

Okay :D

wow you're so nice. i would've started sharpening my knives

p43425:
if anyone wants to stake a claim: Earth Chitsanupong (Songkhram in "Destiny Seeker").

he's my son.

August Challenge Day 22:
If you could have just ONE superpower, which one would you pick and why?
What would you do?

Sadly, I can't answer either of these questions without getting banned from MDL.

Has the new LITA been added to mdl yet? I want to put it on my PTW list. lol

FortPeatForever:

Has the new LITA been added to mdl yet? I want to put it on my PTW list. lol

off topic but I was snooping through your lists and I was about to start a fight if you didnt have Cheng Yi on your chinese actor list LOL Jk.....or is it? >=3 I do see some familiar faces in there though. 

Ash:

wow you're so nice. i would've started sharpening my knives

Lol XD

GelfyFaeth222:

off topic but I was snooping through your lists and I was about to start a fight if you didnt have Cheng Yi on your chinese actor list LOL Jk.....or is it? >=3 I do see some familiar faces in there though. 

Lol I had to look up who he is. I only seen two of his series so far but they were both really good as far as I can remember. :) But my ultimate Chinese biases are Gong Jun( "Advance Bravely" and "Word of Honor") and Li Xian("Go Go Squid!" and "Will Love In Spring" ) I already called dibs on them. ♡ XD

FortPeatForever:

Lol I had to look up who he is. I only seen two of his series so far but they were both really good as far as I can remember. :) But my ultimate Chinese biases are Gong Jun( "Advance Bravely" and "Word of Honor") and Li Xian("Go Go Squid!" and "Will Love In Spring" ) I already called dibs on them. ♡ XD

*Le gasp* 

Haha, it's fine. I don't even know enough people to have separate lists. I know Gong Jun from Word of Honour. And I have Luo Yun Xi and Liu Yu Ning as well but  I dont know anyone else on any other list hahaha I have a lot of learning of names and faces to do lol

GelfyFaeth222:

*Le gasp* 

Haha, it's fine. I don't even know enough people to have separate lists. I know Gong Jun from Word of Honour. And I have Luo Yun Xi and Liu Yu Ning as well but  I dont know anyone else on any other list hahaha I have a lot of learning of names and faces to do lol

Also Cheng Yi isnt a BL actor, unless we're counting Mysterious Lotus Casebook because ....vibes LOL ~ but I'll just claim him while we're all doing so right. Cheng Yi and Michael Chang are my boys. 

No touchy. 

*insert legal claim here*

GelfyFaeth222:

Also Cheng Yi isnt a BL actor, unless we're counting Mysterious Lotus Casebook because ....vibes LOL ~ but I'll just claim him while we're all doing so right. Cheng Yi and Michael Chang are my boys. 

No touchy. 

♡ Okay lol np XD

GelfyFaeth222:

No touchy. 

Oh, and I'll just take Boun and Prem while at it LOL I believe Natouch has been claimed, but they are currently my top 5 so, that works out for me hahaha