DramaNomNom:

@American Fan @ MeNotYou

I just finished the first episode. It's pretty funny so far. There's no way that if it happened to me I wouldn't use it to tease the heck out of the person that liked me. XD

I'm about half way thru 'The Time of Fever'. I was going to watch that one next.

DramaNomNom:

Has anyone seen this 30-sai made Dotei Da to Mahotsukai ni Nareru rashii ?

Legendary. The IT girl of JBLs lol

MeNotYou:
I'm about half way thru 'The Time of Fever'.

How is it; I want to watch tonight.

MeNotYou I think it may work for you too because of that. Let me know if you decide to give it a whirl.

I might try that! I’ve set timers in the morning when I risk starting an episode when I’m supposed to be getting ready lol, I’ve only done it twice XD  

A ghostship is a ship of two people that aren't actually paired up or based in reality, but a pairing people would love to see together, usually consisting of other or previous co-stars

oooh! So it can be anyone as long as it’s not canon? Or is it usually when actors/characters are from the same project, like how zeesaint were both in why r u? 

angeliviki2022:

The way I use it is to signify a former pairing, but I've also seen the term used for a pairing that never existed (dreamt up shipping of a couple).

I’ve seen it both ways, that’s why I wasn’t too sure on the meaning  ╮( ̄ω ̄;)╭ 

RXinw:

How is it; I want to watch tonight.

So far it's really heart and gut wrenching... and as to be expected of a Korean production, beautifully done. No light and fluffy here. I seriously feel the need to hug everyone. Think of how 'Unknown' made you feel and you'll know what I mean. *fingers crossed* for a HEA, since Korea is just as much known for its KTrauma as it is for its KDrama...lol.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMhdUuqek/

OH MY GOD!!! Look at all that thickness. I want to play with him so badly *bites lip*

MeNotYou:

So far it's really heart and gut wrenching... and as to be expected of a Korean production, beautifully done. No light and fluffy here. I seriously feel the need to hug everyone. Think of how 'Unknown' made you feel and you'll know what I mean. *fingers crossed* for a HEA, since Korea is just as much known for its KTrauma as it is for its KDrama...lol.

Noted. My mind is not here right now let me go reflect real quick.

Casper:

MeNotYou I think it may work for you too because of that. Let me know if you decide to give it a whirl.

I might try that! I’ve set timers in the morning when I risk starting an episode when I’m supposed to be getting ready lol, I’ve only done it twice XD  

A ghostship is a ship of two people that aren't actually paired up or based in reality, but a pairing people would love to see together, usually consisting of other or previous co-stars

oooh! So it can be anyone as long as it’s not canon? Or is it usually when actors/characters are from the same project, like how zeesaint were both in why r u? 

Give it a whirl, but keep in mind it takes something like 3 weeks or so to form a new habit, so you might have to try it more than once for it to work for you. 

And yes, it's usually from the same or previous project, but not always. Sometimes people would love to see two of their faves paired together just because or because they think they'd make a great pairing on a show, especially if they're close friends irl. It becomes a case of "Can you imagine how good it would be if so and so was paired up with so and so?"

Fourth and Gemini are ones that get paired like that with many others hella often because everyone loves those two and how they interact with everyone at GMMTV, especially Fourth, who is basically treated like everybody's little baby there...LOL! I don't think I've seen any other actor so adored by everyone, cast, crew, and fans alike. Tbh, I don't know a single soul who doesn't like him. AND he's already got the acting chops of a seasoned vet too. I know a lot of people were disappointed in 'My Love Mix-up', but in the last 2 eps especially, Fourth's acting was gold and I feel sorry for those who dropped it early, that they missed it.

RXinw:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMhdUuqek/

OH MY GOD!!! Look at all that thickness. I want to play with him so badly *bites lip*

LMAO! Down boy! This would be why they keep putting him in water in his shows. *GRIN*

RXinw:

Noted. My mind is not here right now let me go reflect real quick.

It's not super gritty/dark or anything, but I find it comes across as being much more real to life than all the light and fluffies out there about coming out and one's first BL love. It appears to be a movie split into 6 eps where I'm watching it at least, so the eps are only around 20-30 min each, give or take. I really think you'll like it. Do you want me to finish it and tell you if it's trauma or drama?

The On1y One EP 7 & 8

RXinw:

There you are!

Here I am!

DramaNomNom:
I just finished the first episode. It's pretty funny so far.

Of Cherry Magic Thai? I actually like it a tiny bit more than the J-version. It was a well-done remake, imo.

The On1y One - episode 8

"You're home"

That last scene gave me full body shivers especially when JT pulled Wang into that second hug. The second hug was personal and intimate. Bravo to the team; this week's episodes were beautifully written.

The stage has been set for a painful future episodes somewhere with how the brother label has been placed on them, sigh.

I look forward to all future episodes.

MeNotYou:
Do you want me to finish it and tell you if it's trauma or drama?

Just tell me if the ending is happy or not so I can prepare myself; starting it now.