axdxex:
GMMTV usually does a great job at pairing people

I agree with that overall

axdxex:
PerthSanta honestly has the potential to be a big ship

I'm willing to give them a try

Re: Kidnap - episode 6

I loved it lol. I am going to bed my eyes are shutting on their own. Tomorrow I will have more to say.

RXinw:
Re: Kidnap - episode 6

I loved it l

I just watched it tonight too and yeah, it's one of my favs so far! But so is Addicted Heroin, hee hee.

p43425:
I recommend the separately posted "uncut" version, with complete contiguous episodes (rather than cut into four parts).

I didn't realize there was an uncut version also. I just searched for it and it's playing normally and no region issues either. Thanks!

American Fan:
RE: Stay With Me - Totally agree! I remember when the drama page comment section was full on debating whether it was a BL or Bromance, haha.

I learned about and am glad that I missed that war long after it took place, because I watched the series a few months after it ended. I heard it got really heated between both factions lol.

Speaking of PerthSanta, GMMTV is releasing the official trailer for Perfect 10 Liners in 4 hours! We’ll finally get to see their on-screen dynamic :o 

axdxex:
Speaking of PerthSanta, GMMTV is releasing the official trailer for Perfect 10 Liners in 4 hours! We’ll finally get to see their on-screen dynamic :o

Sweet, I'll definitely check it out and see what's up with them as a pair.