p43425:

You can have Pavel. I'm thinking of adding Pooh Krittin to my list, but - as with all the others on my list - I first want to be sure that it's true love and that the feelings are mutual. (P.S. Annie, sorry but Nong Nut has already confessed to me. Mine.)

NOOOOOO HE'S MINE 

AND ONLY MINE 

WE DON'T DISCUSS THIS FUTHER 

American Fan:
Sorry, dear friend, but I spoke first, so first dibs!!  nananana

We can work something out. I will take him on the weekends

RiqueXinw:

This edit is so heartwarming

https://youtu.be/8m9gNPEb--g?si=UxrDOAVHbVThyRu9

The way Dunk smiles and does his two thumbs up thing. He's sooo dang cute and so are his lips. :-) He's on my list to stay!

RiqueXinw:

We can work something out. I will take him on the weekends

If you insist, but  only for you.

I've been asked if there are any Thai bromance dramas...anyone know? Cuz I don't think there are, but I'm no expert. 

I clicked on the bromance tag and I couldn't believe how many titles came up and some I would never guess had a bromance storyline. I guess tags are used very broadly.

American Fan:

I've been asked if there are any Thai bromance dramas...anyone know? Cuz I don't think there are, but I'm no expert. 

I clicked on the bromance tag and I couldn't believe how many titles came up and some I would never guess had a bromance storyline. I guess tags are used very broadly.

Idk … “I’m Tee, Me Too”

RiqueXinw:

Yeah it was quite nice

P'dunk is sweet and you guys can have him I can just be his nong 

RiqueXinw:

Ugh JoongDunk are my favorite. I’m going to be so sad if we don’t get a new drama this year. 

Btw have y'all seen pitbabe 

I have made this pitbabe ships thing 

Like who was ur favourite 

Can u guys add ur options to it 

And sorry about my wording 

I ain't sure what this stuff is called 

axdxex:

Ugh JoongDunk are my favorites, I’m going to be so sad if we don’t get a new drama this year. 

It doesn't seem like we r getting tho 

But fingers crossed ?? 

axdxex:

Idk … “I’m Tee, Me Too”

Thanks, I'll offer it up. Too many tagged dramas to go through. I did find one or two Chinese adaptations I might check out later. Why not add a few more to my PTW list...the more the merrier. 

ANNIE NU:
Btw have y'all seen pitbabe 

I have not watched Pit Babe. Maybe someday when my PTW list is finished.

RiqueXinw:

Let me just watch this from a distance hehehe

Yeah, me too.

American Fan:
These two loves are MINE. They aren't up for grabs and no negotiating.

Anyone going to their fan fest in SF, CA? (Boss and Noeulle)

American Fan:

The broad definition is a platonic friendship between men, kind of like Hwarang.  It's why I don't use bromance when describing Stay with MeThe Untamed or Word of Honor because those guys were in love, nothing platonic about it.