American Fan:
Dang, I don't look at the previews!!!! You spoiled me, AHhhh. Sorta kidding...haha

omg I took what I said about putting EVERYTHING under spoiler seriously and did not take this into consideration lmao, I AM SORRY I have fixed it to save anyone else

American Fan:
WARNING: Don't read if you are a diehard fan of Fort.

*side eyes really hard* lol

axdxex:
Also A LOT of the show is focused on the friend group

THAT IS WHAT I LOVE TO HEAR! 

axdxex:
Sticking w/ it because of GreatInn.

I love Great, it is Inn's character I do not like :/  Wandee, to me, comes off as immature and selfish at times, a lot of the time, lol.  And then there's Pod's character; whenever he's on-screen, I feel like I'm watching a soap opera, not a good one.

axdxex:
I see a Jpanese BL, I watch

1000 % accurate!!!

axdxex:
La Cuisine

Wait, hold on; I've never heard of this one before; it looks so cute.

American Fan:
Wow, you're so organized!!

THANKS, but I think axdxex has me beat the perfectionist in me appreciated  how linear their post was LMAO

American Fan:
There BETTER be a series

The only thing is, I don't know how the censorship is going to work. It's going to be interesting. Let me know if you're able to watch the first episode, then I'm all in.

axdxex:
omg I took what I said about putting EVERYTHING under spoiler seriously and did not take this into consideration lmao, I AM SORRY I have fixed it to save anyone else

Ha ha, you're cool! I just wasn't expecting it, since I did watch this ep already. I'm the one avoiding previews. Nothing you would know about. :-) It's a habit I have for all dramas, even cliffhangers. 

One of my favorite feelings is anticipation of the unknown!

Simi_Tutu:
Let me know if you're able to watch the first episode, then I'm all in.

RE: Meet Me At The Blossom.

Everyone reading this thread will know! The good, the bad & the ugly. HeHe.

p43425:
It's ironic that UWMA is both my all-time favourite BL and also the one that makes me cry the most

What is your all-time fave? I have a cold heart so anything that can make me cry is good LOL

axdxex:
Between Us3/12This is one of my comfort shows.

Next on my list! I read some stuff about it but what I think other people won't like is actually some of what I will like.

Simi_Tutu:
Wait, hold on; I've never heard of this one before; it looks so cute.

it's not the greatest show ever lol but it is cute, I watched it because I wanted to see the lead actor's previous work

segos:
Next on my list! I read some stuff about it but what I think other people won't like is actually some of what I will like.

I love this show, but I'm biased! This will be the third time I watch it this year lol

UTMA - On the final episode. Even my ice heart melted a little and I may have had tears during the opening scene with their fathers and the red thread. I was glad they showed this, though. Definitely needed some resolution with the fathers. And then the culmination in the apartment with the family. I'm not crying; it just rained on my face.

segos:
What is your all-time fave?

UWMA = "Until We Meet Again", so yeah, we're talking about the same thing. Although the events of 30 years before are horrifically tragic, it's various scenes in the current-day Dean/Pharm story that make me blubber even more - not necessarily even the tragic stuff so much as the power of the love story  (eternal, reincarnated love) combined with very good acting (and, of course, my love for Fluke Natouch). Also plenty of feel-good to offset the tears, so an emotional roller coaster in the best sense.

segos:
Next on my list!

If you liked UWMA, you'll surely like "Between Us". Aside from its own merits, it does a good job of supplementing UWMA without overly reconning or repeating (although there are a few minor scenes taken from UWMA which are recognisable by Pharm's hair, etc.)

Simi_Tutu:
Meet You at the Blossom - July - 11th (Does anyone know if this one is still happening ?? )

Gaga shows a release on Thursday, July 11 at 8:00 p.m. (Taiwan time), i.e. 2 p.m. Central Europe / 8 a.m. U.S. Eastern.  (@American Fan, please try not to scream in my ears when it starts.)

American Fan:
Don't read if you are a diehard fan of Fort.

I forgive you for your blasphemy. Actually, the thing you mentioned irritated me a bit in LITA. I'm really enjoying "Love Sea" so far, mainly because of Fort and the effect he's having on my libido (i.e. he does it for me much better in this than in LITA). Also, the cinematography is really nice, especially the island and diving scenes in the first three episodes.

axdxex:
I can't believe how much Mick has changed. Pop looks the same.

I'm confused: Changed compared to what else (besides "La Cuisine")?

axdxex:
Takara No VidroI see a Jpanese BL, I watch

"I see a Japanese BL, I watch". Yeah, me too - depending on how one defines "BL": I watched the mediocre "My Strawberry Film" (Gaga), but it's basically teen angst with gay and lesbian themes, i.e. not really BL. "Ai no Tame ni Ikite" (Gaga: "Sex Drifter") is a trashy awful "pink" film, which for me is not "BL" - and no, I didn't watch it, other than to randomly sample. (I'm not that desperate.)

In addition to the newly airing "Takara no Vidro" (Gaga: "Takara's Treasure") and "Hidamari ga Kikoeru" (Gaga: "I Hear The Sunspot"), both of which I'm instantly loving, some other recent JBLs that have brought true joy and tingly feelings to my life: "Kimi ni wa Todokanai" (Netflix/Viki: "I Cannot Reach You"), "Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo" (Gaga: "If It's With You"), "Perfect Propose" (Gaga), and "Kare no Iru Seikatsu" (Gaga: "Living With Him"). "BL Drama no Shuen ni Narimashita" (Gaga: "I Became the Main Role of a BL Drama") was also quite sweet (and at times rather funny), albeit very short.

Although my feelings are a bit more mixed about "25-ji Akasaka de" (Gaga: "At 25:00, in Akasaka"), "Sukiyanen Kedo Do Yaro ka" (Gaga: "Although I Love You, and You?"), "Koi wo Suru nara Nidome ga Joto" (Gaga: "Love is Better the Second Time Around"), and "Sahara-sensei to Toki-kun" (Gaga), on the whole I enjoyed these four recent series as well.

It's funny how all but one of these is on the Taiwanese platform (Gaga) rather than the Japanese platform (Viki). I love you, Gaga!

This past week I finished watching The Novelist franchise. It was good enough, I was absorbed in the story but ended up giving it a 7 overall score.

I also started watching Ameiro Paradox, Hidamari ga Kikoeru, Takara no Vidro and The Trainee. As you can see, most of these are JBLs, since they're my favorite.

I might start watching My Love Mix-up! (TH) but people were saying it's not like the original... so idk if I'd like to watch it. GemFourth as a pairing isn't necessarily my cup of tea.

p43425:
I'm confused: Changed compared to what else (besides "La Cuisine")?

I saw him for the first time last year in 'My Universe.' and I'd been meaning to go back and watch his earlier work (plus he has an upcoming drama). He just looks more mature now compared to how young he looked in La Cuisine.

p43425:
It's funny how all but one of these is on the Taiwanese platform (Gaga) rather than the Japanese platform (Viki). I love you, Gaga!

Right! I feel like Viki was doing so good with Japanese titles last year, and then suddenly nothing--

segos:
I'm not crying; it just rained on my face.

Indoors? Good one! Haha

p43425:
Gaga shows a release on Thursday, July 11 at 8:00 p.m. (Taiwan time), i.e. 2 p.m. Central Europe / 8 a.m. U.S. Eastern.  (@American Fan, please try not to scream in my ears when it starts.)

Oy! I'll scream quietly...just for you.

p43425:
I forgive you for your blasphemy. Actually, the thing you mentioned irritated me a bit in LITA.

Thank you, thank you! It's so nice to know I'm never really alone in my quirky or contrary opinions.

p43425:
Also, the cinematography is really nice, especially the island and diving scenes in the first three episodes.

I totally agree! The island/water scenes here & then in We Are, when they visited the temple, climbing the long staircase, takes me right back to time spent in Thailand last year. I got around quite a bit in 3 weeks. I have a family member moving to Thailand in a year or two, so I can't wait to go back. 

p43425:
"I see a Japanese BL, I watch"

I really like some of the Japanese BL's, but overall it's a mixed bag. I always start a Japanese series, whether a BL or Het, with some reserve, since I'm very adverse to their habit of OTT acting and spending most of the series beating around the bush with their emotions and finally at the end they give in, that is if it's a HEA. It could just as well take a turn and be a sad ending. All that to say J-dramas are prob my least favorite. :-)

Emrys:
GemFourth as a pairing isn't necessarily my cup of tea.

Me too. Partly why I'm not as motivated to watch, but I'll keep going cuz we're doing a group watch. Even though there aren't too many talking about it. I think We Are is getting all the attention right now, haha.

I just found my BL drama notebook! I couldn't remember the dramas I wanted to start next. Yay.

My Stand-In   

Takara no Vidro

And then Knock Knock Boys.

American Fan:
Knock Knock Boys.

I'm enjoying this series!