OnyxTheHedgehog:

Something In My Room uncut final

I watched the last ep a few hours ago and decided to wait to post about it on here cuz I was going a bit crazy after that ending lol

At least all the kisses and sweet scenes made up for the heartbreak afterwards

Oh my GOD U have no idea HOW MUCH I cried in the second half of the last ep, I was seriously having a breakdown cuz Phob was leaving TT I swear I was crying more than the actual characters lmao

And the ending was so bitter sweet, I didn't know whether to smile or cry again TT 

But I didn't understand a few things. Like, what the heck was the whole alien abduction thing with Luck? And why were the zombie-ghosts (forgot what they were called) shown at the end?

Also, the ost sung by Supanut has become one of my current favourite songs to listen to now lol (along with the About Youth ost, it's so good wth?!)

Overall Rating: 9.5/10 (it's now on my Masterpiece BLs list)

I need a light cute BL after this heavy one lol 

Any recs from my PTW list?

So because I couldnt sleep last night, my brain decided to create a whole damn cinema and area area for me. I opened my profile this morning and decided, you know, screw it, I'll just rearrange everything to recreate my madness on here, since I'm becoming more interested in new airing shows. So I did that this evening instead of watching Jack and Joker because I am that damn extra LOL

I havent finished yet but the lay out is there. Please. Go have a look and tell me if the directions are clear LMAO

Wrenix:

So because I couldnt sleep last night, my brain decided to create a whole damn cinema and area area for me. I opened my profile this morning and decided, you know, screw it, I'll just rearrange everything to recreate my madness on here, since I'm becoming more interested in new airing shows. So I did that this evening instead of watching Jack and Joker because I am that damn extra LOL

I havent finished yet but the lay out is there. Please. Go have a look and tell me if the directions are clear LMAO

Looks like we're both in the intermission cafe :) *Hello Friend* I'm on Ep 20 and I'm sad because I don't want this series to end. 

Wrenix:

Oh my goodness, that’s so impressive 

I love the cinema theme! The lounges and VIP areas are such a creative touch

I could never be bothered enough lol (as u could probably tell if u look at my profile- I’ve literally just put in a bunch of stickers and gifs and then said ‘to hell with it’ lol) 

DramaNomNom:

Looks like we're both in the intermission cafe :) *Hello Friend* I'm on Ep 20 and I'm sad because I don't want this series to end. 

I stopped at ep 3. But I went in knowing that the ending may be less than enlightening as it's an adaption of Addicted LOL

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Oh my goodness, that’s so impressive 

I love the cinema theme! The lounges and VIP areas are such a creative touch

I could never be bothered enough lol (as u could probably tell if u look at my profile- I’ve literally just put in a bunch of stickers and gifs and then said ‘to hell with it’ lol) 

Doing it is one thing, keeping up with the updates is another LOL

Wrenix:

I love the concept it's so fun! 

Out of curiosity-- what is the criteria for this week's stars ? 

axdxex:

I love the concept it's so fun! 

Out of curiosity-- what is the criteria for this week's stars ? 

Just whoever I'm loving currently. I have This Week but I dont know when that changes. I might have to re~title that part LOL

Wrenix:

I stopped at ep 3. But I went in knowing that the ending may be less than enlightening as it's an adaption of Addicted LOL

Doing it is one thing, keeping up with the updates is another LOL

yeah, it’ll be hard to keep on changing it every week lol

OnyxTheHedgehog:

yeah, it’ll be hard to keep on changing it every week lol

I'm very visually orientated so i'm relying on my habit of looking at my profile for details over the lists LOL but I have the posters linked, so if it gets too annoying i can just remove the dates and follow the links 

Wrenix:

I'm very visually orientated so i'm relying on my habit of looking at my profile for details over the lists LOL but I have the posters linked, so if it gets too annoying i can just remove the dates and follow the links 

Oh I’m more of a written list type of person, so the watchlist on MDL is basically a life saver lol 

Wrenix:

Just whoever I'm loving currently. I have This Week but I dont know when that changes. I might have to re~title that part LOL

I like that lol 

but yes maybe do monthly stars, or stars of the moment 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Any recs from my PTW list?

These are on the light side:

axdxex:

I like that lol 

but yes maybe do monthly stars, or stars of the moment 

I like Stars of the Moment.. Thanks. I'll use that lol And the most recent, in this case, Joke/War, can just be Newest Star LOL