American Fan:
A nice compilation of upcoming BLs

I'm looking forward to Forever YouMy little Wayo(Bas) is growing up so fast (˃̣̣̥ᯅ˂̣̣̥)

DramaNomNom:

Me...I am people XD thank you for your service 

RXinw:

I was going to wait until later but.....if you will excuse me for a few minutes I have business to attend to *face splitting smile*

Yep, yep...as expected.

Jadeheart:

I'm looking forward to Forever YouMy little Wayo(Bas) is growing up so fast (˃̣̣̥ᯅ˂̣̣̥)

ikr?? He's such a cutie! I follow him on IG for like, forever.

Tomorrow is a big day in drama land...

Not one or two series, BUT Three!

BOTW - Feels like this series has been on foreverrrr, and still 5 eps to go! 

First Note of Love - I'm hoping for a breakout ep, cuz rn I'm on the fence about this one.

Jack & Joker - Yesssss!! Can't wait to see you, War! Happy dance day!

American Fan:

First Note of Love - I'm hoping for a breakout ep, cuz rn I'm on the fence about this one.

This is my first time watching shows that are airing. I honestly don't know how you guys do it. The wait is killing me...especially the really good ones.

American Fan:

ikr?? He's such a cutie! I follow him on IG for like, forever.

I follow him on IG too among many other BL actors lol, but I tend to live on TikTok and interact with the ones active there like Fourth, Gemini, Phuwin, Pond, Mark. Ok I'm just listing off GMMTV guys now lol. Oh and also Tee of course. I don't think Bas is on TT though. I never found him there if he is.

American Fan:

This is all I'm watching right now. I can't watch too many BLs concurrently, or it starts to become too much trying to keep up with all the different ongoing storylines. Even three at the same time is pushing it for me.

Re: Bad Guy My Boss - episode 1

It was......*pauses* I have been with you guys for basically a year now I think and I have always been honest in posts but filtered so I feel like I can speak my unfiltered mind just this once. 

I recognise what they are trying to do matter of fact I wonder if they used the K-Drama, "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim", as a jump off point to create their own story-line. Anyway this whole plot seems very predictable and shallow nothing thought provoking; boring. 

Some of the face cards are declining like not full screen appropriate declining.

The NC scene does not fit the level of spice this story-line requires. I think it looked way more fitting in the trailer but trailers lie. 

I do not feel the excitement with this BL. I hope the next episode changes my mind since this is just the first episode; one that felt ages long!

I'm loving this song from Kidnap ♡

DramaNomNom:

This is my first time watching shows that are airing. I honestly don't know how you guys do it. The wait is killing me...especially the really good ones.

I never watched airing series until THIS group, lol. I've gotten used to it, as long as it's not too many at once. :-)

Jadeheart:

This is all I'm watching right now. I can't watch too many BLs concurrently, or it starts to become too much trying to keep up with all the different ongoing storylines. Even three at the same time is pushing it for me.

I just dropped I Saw You in My Dream today. I couldn't get into it enough to watch past the first 2 eps. I was watching Monster Next Door and Sugar Dog Life, but they are on hold til later. 

I really like how Kidnap is starting off unpredictable. And funny too.

Here's my BL schedule:

American Fan:
I just dropped I Saw You in My Dream today. I couldn't get into it enough to watch past the first 2 eps

I almost did too, but I stuck with it, and it got better—but not significantly.

RXinw:
I recognise what they are trying to do matter of fact I wonder if they used the K-Drama, "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim", as a jump off point to create their own story-line. Anyway this whole plot seems very predictable

That thought crossed my mind too. It's def not exciting me. I'll give it another ep or two though.

Jadeheart:
I'm loving this song from Kidnap ♡

Me too, but I'm not comfortable with the MV visual of the blindfold and being tied up while singing. 

American Fan:
Me too, but I'm not comfortable with the MV visual of the blindfold and being tied up while singing.

That was a little weird of a decision to have that being in it, but honestly, I didn't even watch the video. I just tabbed out and was listening to it while doing other stuff.

Jadeheart:
I didn't even watch the video. I just tabbed out and was listening to it while doing other stuff.

Lol, I usually do that too, after the first watch. Not this time though. I saved it for future listens. His voice is so soothing.

I recently came across the 2014 film No Touching At All, which is an adaptation of the Japanese manga Doushitemo Furetakunai, written and illustrated by Kou Yoneda. I found the film to be quite thought-provoking as it delves into some interesting topics, albeit in a subtle manner. Personally, I felt the themes conveyed in the film held significant emotional depth and meaning as they somewhat relate to my age and where I'm at in life. I really enjoyed this couple!!