Raining Sunshine:
Day 13 

Most Heartbreaking Drama/ Movie story, you felt. 

Spoiler tag it, if you want.

Your Name Engraved Herein - All Scenes in this movie hurts me from left and right. I can't even able to  think about it as it pulls me into depression. Honestly speaking one of best coming of age movie.

Raining Sunshine:
Day 13 
Most Heartbreaking Drama/ Movie story

Oh no! We are doing a crying day... Let me grab some tissues and make a list of my pain!

Sunshine123:

Day 13: Most Heartbreaking Drama/Movie/Story

Definitely History 3: Make Our Days Count! It is the only BL drama that has made me bawl hysterically. I still haven't gotten over it and I will never get over it. It left my eyes redder than red and my face puffy as could be. Poor Yu Xi Gu. Heartbreaking and unnecessary is what it was. 

I remember watching the opening part of the last episode. I was so shocked that I went back to the previous episode to check if I missed something!

It still gives me chills!

Dark Blue and Moonlight had me crying at the end

Raining Sunshine:
Day 13 

I'm only 5 episodes in right now but definitely Until We Meet Again. I've been sobbing since the beginning of episode 1

Day 13

Most Heartbreaking Drama/Movie

• The Effect - 3 solid hours of pain with an uncertain ending
  • HIStory 3: Make Our Days Count - obviously the most painful and unexpected ending I have seen
  • The Untamed - 50 episodes of heartbreaking moments with some happy bits that serve to highlight the pain
  • Killer and Healer - even an alternate ending can't stop the pain of the original ending
  • Until We Meet Again - UGH! I cried through this whole drama
  • Something in My Room - never trust a love story that involves a ghost
  • Kissable Lips - this ending really hurt; even with the choppy editing in this drama I was still rooting for a happy ending
 TheUntamedHeart:
The Untamed - 50 episodes of heartbreaking moments with some happy bits that serve to highlight the pain

I cried a river for Untamed. I really loved the ending in book a lot.

Raining Sunshine:

I cried a river for Untamed. I really loved the ending in book a lot.

I enjoyed the ending of the book too. I am currently reading the official English translations volume by volume as they are released. I finished volume 2 recently and cried over the Xiao Xingchen/Song Lan story... again.

This series in every form is really painful, but I still love it!

TheUntamedHeart:

I enjoyed the ending of the book too. I am currently reading the official English translations volume by volume as they are released. I finished volume 2 recently and cried over the Xiao Xingchen/Song Lan story... again.

This series in every form is really painful, but I still love it!

True, MDZS will be always have our soft hearts.

but Heavenly Officials' Blessings novel makes you cry ocean. 

Raining Sunshine:
but Heavenly Officials' Blessings novel makes you cry ocean. 

I am going to have to read that eventually. I think I might wait until all the volumes are released and then dive in. I can only tolerate the wait for MDZS volumes because I read a fan translation.

TheUntamedHeart:

I am going to have to read that eventually. I think I might wait until all the volumes are released and then dive in. I can only tolerate the wait for MDZS volumes because I read a fan translation.

If you like MDZS then you will definitely like HOB. On volumes I totally get it.

It's better to read all 5 volumes of HOB in 1 shot. 

Raining Sunshine:
Day 13 

Obviously MODC, for obvious reasons.  But also Trapped.  And Life: Love on the Line.

Raining Sunshine:
Day 13 

Until we meet again

wildbutterfly_32:

While I enjoyed both of them, I have to pick TharnType. 

Don't Say No or My Engineer 

Don't say no