Wrenix:
There's no reason for this other than i'm genuinely curious what you guys like? LOL

I am going to be honest and say for me none of them.

ANNIE NU:

SO ARE YALL WATCHING JACK AND JOKER HERE

YES, YES, YES. I loved the first episode so much.

RXinw:

I am going to be honest and say for me none of them.

I honestly thought you werent even going to reply LOL Neither of them are buff enough for you LOL But this is fun getting to see what everyone vibes with. I understand people better that way 

So one for C and one for D. Thank you FortPeatForever and Mignontoi <3

Would also like to add, if you dont like any of them or dont feel like answering, or dont care, that is also fine LOL 

I'm was just genuinely curious. It's nothing serious. 

Random but I  don't like buff men. In fact sometimes they kind of scare LOL I was watching a show the other day, cant remember which one, and the camera focused in on these really pronouced abs and I felt a bit sick LOL

I prefer lean and slim but then I work off aesthetics rather than a libido so, that's just what I think is pretty =) 

So I've started Takara's treasure, cute so far, and on ep 2.   I just have to stop and question, as an accessory addict, how are light catching glass stud earrings more conservative than plain silver hoops? LMAO Wha??

Wrenix:
I honestly thought you werent even going to reply LOL Neither of them are buff enough for you LOL But this is fun getting to see what everyone vibes with. I understand people better that way 

Not necessarily; I just cannot find a match for the one on the right. I was close to choosing E for him but their vibes just did not match for me. Although in all honesty I am not sure what I am looking for. It is one of those things that when you see it you know it. 

That being said, what AI application are you using? I have purposes lol.

Wrenix:
Random but I  don't like buff men. In fact sometimes they kind of scare LOL I was watching a show the other day, cant remember which one, and the camera focused in on these really pronouced abs and I felt a bit sick LOL

How buff are we talking because if it is to the point where they start looking like machines no thanks lol. Also if you remember the name please do tell lol.

RXinw:

Not necessarily; I just cannot find a match for the one on the right. I was close to choosing E for him but their vibes just did not match for me. Although in all honesty I am not sure what I am looking for. It is one of those things that when you see it you know it. 

That being said, what AI application are you using? I have purposes lol.

How buff are we talking because if it is to the point where they start looking like machines no thanks lol. Also if you remember the name please do tell lol.

hahahaha Yeah. Wen is being awkward. Even I would say none of those pictures are like him. They're just the ones I like the most out of the different east asian races LOL 

I'm using Bing AI but careful, they do have censors for things. I tried to get Rik lying on the bed and they just straight up, big screen ~

NO. We have detected sexual material. Your prompt has been blocked LOL 

How buff for me? Or just in general? 

For me personally, as buff as I go, would be Apo and Mile in Kinnporsche. Different body types but just enough to be defined. Anything after doesn't look like natural muscle to me. 

Someone posted Earth the other day and I felt my skin crawl a little LOL Beautiful face though. 

Wrenix:
I'm using Bing AI but careful, they do have censors for things. I tried to get Rik lying on the bed and they just straight up, big screen ~

What do you think of me; I was going to use it for pastry *whistles*

Wrenix:
Someone posted Earth the other day and I felt my skin crawl a little LOL Beautiful face though. 

LOL lol I posted it 

RXinw:

What do you think of me; I was going to use it for pastry *whistles*

LOL lol I posted it 

There's a reason I called you the devil in the thread LMAO 

Wrenix:
There's no reason for this other than i'm genuinely curious what you guys like?

D for me

angeliviki2022:

D for me

Thank you <3

And D takes the lead LOL I need a poll in here LOL

A - 0

B - 0

C- 1

D - 2

E - 0

angeliviki2022:

D for me

I’m also going to say D buttt I’m with RX ;; I feel like none match match lol but idk what I’m looking for either

axdxex:
I’m also going to say D buttt I’m with RX ;; I feel like none match match lol but idk what I’m looking for either

another one D. Thank you <3

So it's not just me being wierd then? LOL because I always see people with their favourite ships and who'd they'd like with who, and I just dont understand how people come to that conclusion LOL

I just see people lol

RXinw:

Well it is 3:04 am and I am still not sleeping instead I am watching a British sitcom from the 1990s lol

Which one? Keeping Up Appearances? AbFab? I have watched those reruns, but outside of the 90's I used to also watch Little Britain, Are You Being Served, and absolutely LOVE Mrs. Browns Boys(although that's more so a BBC Scotland production).