RXinw:

WEEKEND YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! Now I can watch all the BLs I missed this week.

Oh I gave this one a 10.

I am not a huge fan of J-BLs; I tend to avoid them but let me try and recommend some lol

25 Ji, Akasaka de

8.2 Byo no Hosoku

Fudanshi Bartender no Tashinami - short and funny!

Given

Senpai, Danjite Koidewa!

Shigatsu no Tokyo wa...

This is it for now. Also as I am scrolling through J-BLs I have watched I see where I rated one 3 stars lol and I do not even remember it lol

Thank you <3 I have added them.

Wrenix:

I have the last one my ptw list. It is possible that Ive just grew out of Japanese stuff but I will continue to give jbl's a chance lol

I'm probably the wrong person since i tend to like J-BLs as they gear more towards character driven stories  lol. Here are  ones i recommend as well(some already on your ptw )

axdxex:
*I don't do horror as in scary movies, but I do like shows with ghosts and the like. 

I can't help with any of those genres or themes. :-)

Any J-BL I could rec is already mentioned. 

I Saw You In My Dream - episode 10

No comment.

Next week's episode looks more like it.

Y'all I just saw James' (bed friend) new music performance... All I can rn is WTF!? I'm so speechless and confused rn, ngl

Kidnap really did come out of the gate swinging from the start. Just finished Ep. 3 and it  was intense. We're only on ep. 3 and it feels like we're already where many series are about midway through or so in their story arc, and there's still 9 more eps. to go. These first three eps. have been so jam packed with so much and it's had a solid grip on me every moment.

The On1y One - episode 10

I was so going to come here and behave uncivilised then I saw a spoiler for next week's episode so I will take a raincheck on the cussing out lol.

I definitely see why this series needs and is getting a season 2 and based on that spoiler I saw I am not sure of this season having a happy ending.

Regarding the teacher's story I will refrain from giving comments for now.

RXinw:

I Saw You In My Dream - episode 10

No comment.

Next week's episode looks more like it.

I'm one week behind you and dang ep. 9 was🔥steamy. I did NOT expect this cute little series to go there.

Okay so I got bored tonight and I remember some asking about maybe a group October Challenge so I made this sample which would be the first 15 days and tell me what you think and if you are all wanting to do it? :)