lovelykao:

What's everyone's ultimate comfort show, the show that genuinely altered your brain or makes you the happiness? Your number 1 of number 1s?

(Mine is My Beautiful Man, I can talk abt that show for hours and hours).

If it's a BL drama, it's definitely Star In My Mind 

If it's a non-Asian TV show, it's both 'Friends' and 'Big Bang Theory' (I love singing along to the theme song for BBT lol)  I basically grew up watching Friends cuz my mum watched it all the time when I was a kid so I'd watch it with her and it's our family's comfort show 

Cartoon-wise, it's Masha and The Bear lol one of my favourite cartoons of all time

Day 12 of August Challenge: List 5 things you love. Or more if you want. (Beyond family, friends, pets, and so on)

1. BL- literally cannot live without it

2. Rubik's cubes/puzzles

3. Books

4. Food- any cuisine, but my favourite is Indian cuisine, better than the bland food in England lol (no offense) 

5. Tea and scones- I'm British so obviously lmao 

Also, I watched the trailer for Peaceful Property (TayNew) and I'm sooo excited

DJ (@American Fan), u may wanna steer clear of this drama lol 

I love the horror vibes, I'm so hyped for this series! I don't even care if it's not BL atp, it's horror and TayNew ad that's enough for me XD

Btw, is anyone planning to watch Addicted Heroin tmrw? I'm not sure if I should watch it while airing or wait to binge

August Challenge Day 12~

List 5 or more things you love beyond family etc

1. Fantasy, fairytales and folklore - Shocking I know. My tough persona has been ruined lol

2. Nature, animals, flowers, rivers etc - I spent a good portion of my childhood either reading or playing with my brother up trees, in a river, or sitting in field making daisy chains lol

3. Domestic History - I just answered a question about my comfort shows. I didn't watch TV shows. I watched documentaries and the history channel. Not even joking. When my friends were sick in high school, I would spend lunch time in the library reading the history books. There was one for fashion throughout the centuries and I'm pretty sure I left my ink smudged fingerprints all over the pages lol where my love for old world aesthetics come from. 

4. Cooking and baking - A lot of what we do is thanks to our childhood and this is another one I owe to my grandmother. That woman could have made a 3 course meal blindfolded. I guess it was just her generation. At Christmas she had herself, my grandfather, 5 kids plus partners and 10 grandkids, having Christmas dinner, several desserts and then a supper of fries, pies and salads and sandwiches. I don't know how she did it but I was awestruck watching her. I'm at home in a kitchen collecting recipes to try. 

5. Self Expression- Art, music and style all fall into a sense of self so I've listed them together. It goes without saying that I love art. I have a particular love for sketch and watercolour styles. 

6.  I've already listed nature but I have a particular love for the sea. Evolution screwed me over. I want to be a mermaid damn it >...<

7. Ohhh how could I forget. Tea sets. 

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Day 12 of August Challenge: List 5 things you love. Or more if you want. (Beyond family, friends, pets, and so on)

1. BL- literally cannot live without it

2. Rubik's cubes/puzzles

3. Books

4. Food- any cuisine, but my favourite is Indian cuisine, better than the bland food in England lol (no offense) 

5. Tea and scones- I'm British so obviously lmao 

I could never solve the rubik cubes xD I would give them to my brother in a huff lol tea and scones is always a good answer. I love raspberry and white chocolate <3 what's your favourite?

"Takara no Vidro" - today's Ep. 7:  My gosh, how I absolutely love this series. Definitely my favourite of the current-release BLs. (Apologies to American Fan.)

RXinw:

I have been meaning to watch this but I am yet to get to it.

i recommend to you to watch skam french version too, its so good

lovelykao:

What's everyone's ultimate comfort show, the show that genuinely altered your brain or makes you the happiness? Your number 1 of number 1s?

Bokura no Shokutaku, Stay by My Side  and A Man Who Defies the World of BL 

lovelykao:

Same! I love Utsukushii Kare so much! This one and The Novelist are the best JBLs I've seen so far.

lovelykao:

My comfort childhood, teenhood and shows I still watch as an adult by which I cannot choose just one lol but some are- Friends, One Tree Hill, That's So Raven, Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Family Matters, Drake and Josh, Rugrats, Scooby Doo and SpongeBob lmao XD.

If I had to choose one bl comfort show it would be either Between Us, Sotus, About Youth, LITA, Last Twilight or MSP. 

Emrys:

Same! I love Utsukushii Kare so much! This one and The Novelist are the best JBLs I've seen so far.

I love the novelist! That last movie was actually my first ever JBL haha, one of my favssss

Mignon toi:

Our dining table is amazing! the manga too! i rewatched that series probably 100 times haha, great choice ✌️✌️✌️

1. BL and other types of Series/Movies/Shows 
  2. Bts, Kpop and music in general
  3. Food
  4. Video Games
  5. BL drama lovers club <3 - you guys rock
  6. The Beach/Ocean
  7. The Mall/Stores in general
 Mignon toi:

I liked Stay by My Side too! It was uncharted territory for me, because I dont watch horror, but it was a type of horror movie (maybe the only one) I have come to cherish! I especially like the uke in the series -  so funny and cute!