RXinw:

Regarding the academic news I got all I am going to say is.......

DISTINCTIONS 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS

WELL DONE! :D

@GelfyFaeth222 ahh I love the actor who plays Sea as well, he’s an adorable little cupcake *heart eyes* 

lovelykao:

I found a tiktok that made 4Minutes make some sense, not confirmed but makes sense to me lol (some blood in there, but nothing explicit)

Tiktok

I can’t watch it cuz I don’t have the app…could u pls explain it on here perhaps? 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
@RXinw I need u here!

No need for reinforcements. I reliquinish my need to annoy you LOL

I'm after Michael Chang now 

GelfyFaeth222:

No need for reinforcements. I reliquinish my need to annoy you LOL

I'm after Michael Chang now 

Lol good

Although…I do rather fancy Michael Chang…perhaps I should annoy u back lol

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Lol good

Although…I do rather fancy Michael Chang…perhaps I should annoy u back lol

Yeah but he's my son and you'll have to prove yourself to me LOL

mars_1030:

Hello, I'd like to join if it's still possible.  Your banners and badges are beautiful!

Welcome to the club ♡

GelfyFaeth222:
I dont think I've ever watched anything from Taiwan before?

I love Taiwan BLs. Here are the ones that I have watched if you'd like some to check out:
About Youth
DNA Says Love You
HIStory3: Make Our Days Count
My Tooth Your Love
VIP Only
We Best Love: No. 1 For You & We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd

GelfyFaeth222:

Yeah but he's my son and you'll have to prove yourself to me LOL

Well…Joong is my husband but…fine, what should I do to prove to you that I am worthy enough to have Michael Chang? 

Jadeheart:

I love Taiwan BLs. Here are the ones that I have watched if you'd like some to check out:
About Youth
DNA Says Love You
My Tooth Your Love
VIP Only

I’d also rec: 

HIStory 3: Trapped

Kiseki: Dear To Me

Jadeheart:

About Youth
DNA Says Love You
My Tooth Your Love
VIP Only

Added a few of those to my PTW list, thx!

And now finally, with everyone else, First Note of Love Ep 3 ~

ahhh, we are opening with the cold grip of depression

did brother raise you? .....or Lover....that hasnt been clarified yet for me....this BL. I will wait LOL

He has a rainbow pillow........

wait....is this a different song? because I just watched ep2 

hang on - i had to go back, it is the same song but the subs have changed 

ahh, the trauma speaks

oohhhhhhhh.....little rainbow sparkles in those eyes hun?

You could start with 'I'm sorry'

you're  not slick, ya being a creep

yes, laugh and walk away my son. he deserves it

ohhh, honey, no LMAO

Its gonna be ramen......it's ramen LMAO

ohhhhh, the flirt is a sweet guy really

I like the friend now LOL

oooooff.....that might have been a low blow hun

Is he going to remember that .....and what is this morning light??!

My son is fragile little blossom. He might burn in the steam lol

oh ofc....make an entrance LOL I still dont like you LOL

ahhhh, he's going to have an episode on this stage 

free publicity LOL

ohhh, he's going...... Im noticing that it's the chorus is the trigger, when Matt would sing with him, and they would be looking at each other.....I wonder if the crowds screaming get to him because he remembers the fan reactions of Matt's death? Why are the crowds the big problem?

Yeah, Ive had panic attacks. They're not fun. 

5 sense rule and start counting

well crap, there are after credit scenes that I was skipping LOL I'll have to go back now

Oh ok. Just ep 3 had an extra scene.

I'm really enjoying this so far. I def see the quality over quantity that people have said, and I much prefer that. It feels more human that. 

I'll look forward to next week  

August BL Group Challenge - Day 20 - What is something people would be surprised or maybe even shocked to know about you?

I had an answer yesterday but now I forgot lol, so let me go with something else; if I remember what my original answer was I will post it later. Now let me think *thinking emoji*

One thing people would be surprised to know about me is what you all know about me in terms of personality; in that I am playful, flirty and laugh often. Except for my three close friends many people perceive me as cold and distant with only one facial expression; serious face. There was a time I wondered why people would not approach me unless my friends were there; I learned that I am intimidating and that my RBF does not help. No joke. One of friends legit told me that before they got to know me they always saw me on campus in high school but was afraid to approach me because I was always so serious and teachers did not help because they would often talk about me (good things lol).

I remember one day a group of schoolmates were gathered at lunch and I laughed at something and one of them said to me, "wow I have never seen you laugh", I was like there is no way, and he said, "Yeah, like I have never seen you full on laugh and look genuinely amused." That was shocking to me and then I realised why when I was walking down the corridor why juniors always parted like the red sea and avoided eye contact- I really believed that it was because I was a student leader but then I see them playing and chatting with other student leaders so I was like am I the problem lol.

Nothing has not changed; except for my close friends and you guys no one knows this side of me and people are still hesitant to approach me. Maybe I need to start smiling more lol.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Well…Joong is my husband but…fine, what should I do to prove to you that I am worthy enough to have Michael Chang? 

You're already married. You have failed already.

Thanks for the congrats guys.

Welcome to all the new members.

Regarding the Japanese remake of LITA, I will keep my comments to myself. Let me give them a chance, but STRONG side-eye.

GelfyFaeth222:

You're already married. You have failed already.

Noo, please give me a chance to prove myself *puppy eyes*

Jadeheart:

About Youth
DNA Says Love You
My Tooth Your Love
VIP Only

I have a soft spot for Plus & Minus

and I also like Stay By My Side