OnyxTheHedgehog:
Added a few of those to my PTW list, thx!

Most welcome!

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I’d also rec:

HIStory 3: Trapped

Kiseki: Dear To Me

ty as well! :)

♡ I am thinking about rewatching laws of attraction lol XD

I have added all recs to my ptw list. 

Thanks <3 

I will not live comment them all because then I really will be spamming lol maybe just do the ones that are still airing. 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Noo, please give me a chance to prove myself *puppy eyes*

*calls Joong to relay this piece of information*

FortPeatForever:

♡ I am thinking about rewatching laws of attraction lol XD

yesss it does not get enough love!

OnyxTheHedgehog:
@American Fan secrets…? (Re: ur post on page 1059) 

What??  lol

RXinw:
There was a time I wondered why people would not approach me unless my friends were there; I learned that I am intimidating and that my RBF does not help. No joke.

Omg, totally relate!!! 

Jadeheart:

Most welcome!

ty as well! :)

Np :)

RXinw:

*calls Joong to relay this piece of information*

Oh no. I take it back! Joong is my one and only (sorry Michael Chang!) 

American Fan:

What??  lol

Omg, totally relate!!! 

Lol nvm then

axdxex:
I have a soft spot for Plus & Minus

and I also like Stay By My Side

thanks!

GelfyFaeth222:
oh lord....all the characters coming at me once and with the same hair and outfit....you are trying to make this difficult for me lol

Truer words have never been spoken  T__T

GelfyFaeth222:
do they have the same surgeon? because the nose and lips don't fit their face.....no offense intended

GelfyFaeth222:
if this were a horror movie, this boy would be first to die

That's what I was saying; I would quit immediately. I couldn't see myself walking into that situation. I don't get paid enough for this.

GelfyFaeth222:
not the dramatic poster removal.....

The Restaurant owner needs to close the shop for a week. She was packing too much energy for me, lol

GelfyFaeth222:
I'm going to pretend I understand whats going on 

Most of the club members at the moment

axdxex:
I hope that last part meant if they weren't brother's because-- lmao

LOL! I meant if they didn't find an actor to play Sea I think the actor that plays Matt would have been a good candidate. Charles  and Taiyo just have a more mature look when they stand together

axdxex:
it's currently one of my favorite airing dramas

Agreed! my second favorite would have to be Hidamari ga Kikoeru  the both of them have just been talking at my heartstrings . Sometimes you just need a slower pace drama, they just hit differently.

axdxex:
Yes!!! I went to read it after I posted

I appreciate you taking the time to read my lengthy post. I just had so much to express because I absolutely adore this show! The  waiting a whole week between each episode makes it feel like an eternity.

axdxex:
Wait wait wait— Love in the Air is getting a Japanese ramake???

axdxex:
Payu is being played by Nagumo Shoma

Okay, but why do I think this is going to work? He's so good at acting, and the man is fine! Like when he smiles, I'm pudding.

Simi_Tutu:
Agreed! my second favorite would have to be Hidamari ga Kikoeru  the both of them have just been talking at my heartstrings . Sometimes you just need a slower pace drama, they just hit differently.

axdxex:

I'm really enjoying Hidamari Ga Kikoeru too, along with The Trainee

Simi_Tutu:
I appreciate you taking the time to read my lengthy post. I just had so much to express because I absolutely adore this show! The  waiting a whole week between each episode makes it feel like an eternity

I totally get it. I always go back and read post made here for the drama's I'm watching  ^^ It's so fun to see what other people think about the same show!

Simi_Tutu:
Okay, but why do I think this is going to work? He's so good at acting, and the man is fine! Like when he smiles, I'm pudding.

Right! Like I'm more concerned on the vibe of the whole thing and how they'll adapt it, but I tend to like JBL's in general, and the cast looks super good. The official drama account will release the actors for Sky and Prapai tomorrow. Hopefully they too are a good fit *finger's crossed*

axdxex:
The official drama account will release the actors for Sky and Prapai tomorrow. Hopefully they too are a good fit *finger's crossed*

I need to remember to check the comments section tomorrow for any updates on the casting. Currently, I'm watching "Sukiyanen Kedo Do Yaro ka"? My feelings about it are conflicted. At first, I thought I wouldn't like it because of the exaggerated acting, but it's surprisingly mixing that with mature conversations. I'm trying to reserve judgment and keep watching to see how it unfolds. I've read comments online suggesting that it's quite good because it becomes serious at some point. However, the rating on MDL is quite low. From my experience, the MDL rating system is flawed, so I'll wait and see.

p43425:
Someone (RXinw?) recently posted about the forthcoming JBL micro-series "Bump" (not yet on MDL). The first 3-minute episode is now on Youtube, and it looks pretty cute ("identical twins" trope). There are Japanese subtitles only, but one can auto-translate these to English (bumpy but more-or-less understandable):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nZyBIZHotc&list=PL-UwHhkbex8oOO_F3qasjlzStoabjnG9-&index=3

That was too cute.

RXinw:
Regarding the academic news I got all I am going to say is.......

DISTINCTIONS 

Congrats!!

Simi_Tutu:

I need to remember to check the comments section tomorrow for any updates on the casting. Currently, I'm watching "Sukiyanen Kedo Do Yaro ka"? My feelings about it are conflicted. At first, I thought I wouldn't like it because of the exaggerated acting, but it's surprisingly mixing that with mature conversations. I'm trying to reserve judgment and keep watching to see how it unfolds. I've read comments online suggesting that it's quite good because it becomes serious at some point. However, the rating on MDL is quite low. From my experience, the MDL rating system is flawed, so I'll wait and see.

Oh… I actually dropped that one, and I rarely drop JBLs ;; it really really wasn’t for me— but maybe you’ll like it haha