GelfyFaeth222:

I cant keep track of what you guys are watching. My brain can only handle one show at a time LOL

lol I’m watching 8 (7 airing, 1 bingeing) 

OnyxTheHedgehog:

lol I’m watching 8 (7 airing, 1 bingeing) 

yeah, you see, my brain might start melting trying to keep track of all that LOL 

Monster Next Door Ep5

• That “I was drunk but not lying” from God. What a man. Headfirst no excuses—
  • Miss girl is a b-word. Let me fight her. This is why she has no friends.
  • The band singer is jealous and it’s spreading. You can tell the rest of the band is not as bothered but this dude makes everything relating to God a big deal and they don’t know who to appease. Total meltdown coming soon.
  • Wand and Beer are so cute. I can’t believe the seer almost exposed Beer lol
  • God and Diew are honestly so cute together omg, like the romance of it all, all the little things, the doing stuff for each other without being asked, the gifts just because-- sighs
 GelfyFaeth222:

yeah, you see, my brain might start melting trying to keep track of all that LOL 

Loll 

Ok I’m claiming Tay Tawan on this forum. This has been legally approved so no objections allowed.

If you could have just ONE superpower, which one would you pick and why? What would you do? 

probably flying, because i want to travel to the whole world, everywhere, try all meals and all beautiful places

FortPeatForever:

Has the new LITA been added to mdl yet? I want to put it on my PTW list. lol

not yet, and there is a lot of bls which are still not added yet so im not able to add them to my PTW list :(

FortPeatForever:

♡♡♡Lmao I got bored so I made this. XD

you better share Gulf and Mark T___T

Mignon toi:

you better share Gulf and Mark T___T

Of course bestie I will share with you ♡

FortPeatForever:

Of course bestie I will share with you ♡

awww thanks sweetheart <33

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Ok I’m claiming Tay Tawan on this forum. This has been legally approved so no objections allowed.

great choice <3

OnyxTheHedgehog:

If I can't be happy no one can lmao

Mignon toi:

awww thanks sweetheart <33

♡ lmao updated XD

axdxex:

If I can't be happy no one can lmao

Lmao XD I love shrek 

Mignon toi:

not yet, and there is a lot of bls which are still not added yet so im not able to add them to my PTW list :(

MDL be slackin :(