GelfyFaeth222:

I have found Manner of Death and Laws of Attraction on youtube. So I think I ll go with MoD first, when I sit my butt down after dinner lol

OK. Question. Do reporters just have free range in Thailand?  Because Morgues and Schools are not places for strangers to just walk in and out of? 

If you walked into a high school and started taking pictures, I'm pretty sure that should get you arrested? LOL

p43425:
I just watched today's Episode 9 of my favourite airing BL "Takara no Vidro". Have I mentioned how much I totally love love love this series? Among the other treasures in this episode (excuse the feeble wordplay), I like how the perspective is shifted to Takara, right from the opening. Multi-perspectivity is a technique that often works for me.

Just watched the new episode! The perspective shift was so good, because we got to see that Takara also felt whatever Taishin did, that first time they met. I also loved that we're now at the point where they are both expressing their concerns and wants to each other.

axdxex:

Taking a quick break from work to share this with my fellow Dunk enthusiasts~

He is indeed looking quite fine.

does anyone know where I can watch manner of death for free other than youtube? Because the audio keeps cutting, I'm assuming copyright on bgm and it's really pissing me off because I'm really enjoying it lol

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Aw man…let’s share?

Aw mannnnn...do we have too?

sjay:
Here are some Shoma gifs to bless y'all's eyes!!

Thank you, thank you!!

American Fan:
I can see rn I will have to sign up for a Spotify acct if I'm gonna listen to y'alls songs.

Turns out I had an account from waaaay back!

RXinw:
Have I ever mentioned how much I dislike age gaps?

Nooooo, I don't remember that. It's so much more fun with age gaps!!

GelfyFaeth222:
For words, it's Rock music, or anything hard hitting.

That's surprising, coming from a fairy, lol.

woopdy:
I enjoy country music sung by women from all eras though.

I'm not very familiar with many country women singers, since I can't STAND to hear whinny voices. (I don't like most K-Pop g-groups for their high pitched/baby singing voices.) But I do like K.D. Lang a lot and someone named Linda something or other. Nope, last name doesn't start with an "R". 

Anyways, I never get tired of the old classics by Johnny Cash, George Strait, Willie Nelson and W. Jennings. I just don't think to listen to them. 

Ash:
"To Sir With Love"

this is not for everyone. It's a thai lakron. kind of uh like soap opera style? -very dramatic- JaFilm. I was looking for their dramas after liking 

Now that I know it's soap style it's getting deleted from my list! Thx!

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Battle Of The Writers ep 5

Where is this series going lmao

I'll be watching it later today!

GelfyFaeth222:

oooh, I spy The Rose's I.L.Y, that song is so pretty <3

Yes, I absolutely love Woosung and his voice! Sometimes I catch them live on IG and I get excited, lol.

axdxex:
Taking a quick break from work to share this with my fellow Dunk enthusiasts~

Yesssss! IG right? I screen shot a few for keeps, lol.

Soooo many playlists to get to! I've got them bookmarked so I don't lose anyone's songs before I can have a listen! :-)

Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm doing a live stream celebration for charity if anyone would like to join and get a chance to win my latest book. I'd love to see my friends there, even for a moment. 

https://www.youtube.com/live/muOzknplgNQ?si=Gre6yPUu37I--tcP

GelfyFaeth222:

does anyone know where I can watch manner of death for free other than youtube? Because the audio keeps cutting, I'm assuming copyright on bgm and it's really pissing me off because I'm really enjoying it lol

I know a few websites where u can watch any drama for free....there's Kiss.kh, Myasiantv.ac and Dailymotion TV 

American Fan:
Aw mannnnn...do we have too?

Pretty Please *puppy eyes*

American Fan:
I'll be watching it later today!

Lol good luck XD

ShirleyCrow:

Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm doing a live stream celebration for charity if anyone would like to join and get a chance to win my latest book. I'd love to see my friends there, even for a moment. 

I'll totally try to join if I can! Look out for a comment from Onyx The Hedgehog lol

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I'll totally try to join if I can! Look out for a comment from Onyx The Hedgehog lol

thank you that is so sweet

ShirleyCrow:

Happy Early Birthday!!! ♡ :)

ShirleyCrow:

thank you that is so sweet

Ofc! And happy birthday! <3

Thank you all so much. This group is so kind.

Just stopping in to say I hope everyone is having a good day